Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL

Geez, that gal didn't want to listen to anything. Funny that some of the later ones pointed out the weighing food again. Maybe she will realize she really does not know how much she is eating if she does not weigh it. Funny how that works.

Pretty sure I mentioned that to her like three times. :p

I intentionally avoided the thread because I knew it would make me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. :lol:
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 - Are you still out there? Checking up on you. I don't want that hypothyroidism chick to run you off. You were absolutely correct with your advice.

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

It definitely went south fast! I got fed up and went to get some stepping, after a good waste of thirty minutes. Ugh.

LOL at the meme though!

Yay! I was worried about you. Way to get some steps in. You can give hypo-girl the credit for those. LOL

Geez, that gal didn't want to listen to anything. Funny that some of the later ones pointed out the weighing food again. Maybe she will realize she really does not know how much she is eating if she does not weigh it. Funny how that works.

I intentionally avoided the thread because I knew it would make me want to bang my head against the wall repeatedly. :lol:

It definitely made ME want to bang my head against the wall. Good call! ;)
  • crosbylee
    Options

q1s8bg0h2law.jpg

LOL at the meme though!

Pretty much how I felt reading it. It's sad when you see great advice being shot down because they 'have a handle on it'.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Hiii!!! In to help with getting to 2000 or 2017.

@kelly_c_77 ! HI!
  • crosbylee
    Options

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    We got two pages now! Although I think 50% of the posts are mine. :p
  • crosbylee
    Options
    I have some down time at work, so I can play at bit here!!1 :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Our anniversary is in one week! 15 years! <3

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Susie!!

We hit 19 years next month. Happy anniversary to all of us!

That's awesome! Happy anniversary to everyone! :smiley:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hey look, we bumped the thread up enough for people to see ancient posts! And I confess that I'm absolutely shocked that @Sued0nim is a poster that I was very familiar with (from seeing some excellent advice posted in the forum threads way back then) by a completely different username (I remember that pudding post very well!) but now I can't remember the old username... :D

I can never remember details like that. Impressive, Susie!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.

Yep, same here. It's all me! I'm pretty proud of myself, I've been back to logging for 1.5 months now... But in the meantime I've gained a grand total of about 90 pounds. Woohoo? :neutral:

You can get in on our hard reset, too!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

She made that pretty obvious, until she deleted it. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I LOVE this!!! <3<3<3
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Hey look, we bumped the thread up enough for people to see ancient posts! And I confess that I'm absolutely shocked that @Sued0nim is a poster that I was very familiar with (from seeing some excellent advice posted in the forum threads way back then) by a completely different username (I remember that pudding post very well!) but now I can't remember the old username... :D

I can never remember details like that. Impressive, Susie!

Haha! I remember a lot of the old posts because they get quoted and bumped so often. But I confess that I remember THAT post because I was in awe that one of the veteran posters came and joined in our little thread!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Duly noted! ;) Will you tell me your old username? It's gonna bug me all night!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    LMAO

I'm very old ;)

Are you gonna clue us in on the old username, @Sued0nim? ;)