Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    hc69hxsj3wl2.jpg

If I post huge photos, and then quote them, pages will get used up quick, right?!? LOL
    Ha. I'm pretty sure it goes by post count, not size or length!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Only 60 pages to go...

Post more, post more!! :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    hc69hxsj3wl2.jpg

If I post huge photos, and then quote them, pages will get used up quick, right?!? LOL
    Ha. I'm pretty sure it goes by post count, not size or length!

Still gonna try! LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    These earrings are one of the things I bought myself for Christmas. I love them! I probably should have let hubby put them in
    -oops, removed too much!-

Ouch. Just looking at those pointy bits is painful, because I swear I'd stab myself in the neck with them in less than an hour. At least I'd die with pretty earrings, I guess. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Every time I mention drinking water I get flashbacks to that I HATE WATER thread. Did you catch the crazy in that before the mods got to it?
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Every time I mention drinking water I get flashbacks to that I HATE WATER thread. Did you catch the crazy in that before the mods got to it?

No. I missed that one. :'(
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

No. I missed that one. :'(

Oh my. You missed some serious crazy!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    These earrings are one of the things I bought myself for Christmas. I love them! I probably should have let hubby put them in

Ouch. Just looking at those pointy bits is painful, because I swear I'd stab myself in the neck with them in less than an hour. At least I'd die with pretty earrings, I guess. :D

Haven't had that problem yet. But I'm sitting in my office, not doing anything crazy. They definitely aren't earrings to wear if you're gonna be active.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Haven't had that problem yet. But I'm sitting in my office, not doing anything crazy. They definitely aren't earrings to wear if you're gonna be active.

I don't even have to be doing something crazy to damage myself. The other day, I ripped a two inch gash into my arm just by getting a plastic mixing bowl out of a kitchen cabinet. How, you ask? I haven't a clue.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Hey, how come I can't see this thread if I'm in the forum, but can see it (and post) if I'm on the main forum page?

Oh, and am I supposed to confess something? How about that I should be working.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

You're making me so jealous!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hey, how come I can't see this thread if I'm in the forum, but can see it (and post) if I'm on the main forum page?

Shouldn't we all?!? :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I don't even have to be doing something crazy to damage myself. The other day, I ripped a two inch gash into my arm just by getting a plastic mixing bowl out of a kitchen cabinet. How, you ask? I haven't a clue.

I've given myself two good paper cuts in two days. One was bad enough for a band-aid. I feel ya.
  • quiksylver296
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

The mods did something weird to it a year ago so it would stop popping to the top of recent posts. Most of us regulars have it bookmarked. :)

All confessions are welcome! ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)