Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

DO IT.

P.S. Hi everyone! I had to read through like 8 more pages to get caught up from last night so you guys are doing awesome!
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I confess that I MIGHT have taken a really long lunch because I left the office to get my husband's car tagged (I'm on the title too) and there was NO ONE in the tag office so it took like 15 minutes and we went to a long lunch after since I said I'd be gone a couple of hours.

I'm not sorry.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

Aww, I'm jealous. Buy some books for me too! I need to find more used book stores in my area, except then I would spend ALL my time and money there.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I confess that I MIGHT have taken a really long lunch because I left the office to get my husband's car tagged (I'm on the title too) and there was NO ONE in the tag office so it took like 15 minutes and we went to a long lunch after since I said I'd be gone a couple of hours.

I'm not sorry.

Psh, it's the Friday before Christmas! I have some stuff I want to do before I leave downtown (work) and will be using a long lunch to do it haha
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I confess that the business complex I manage is dead today, my boss(the owner of the building) isn't even in. Soooo I'm reconciling debt from the past year and blasting music, currently blaring No Scrub by TLC and singing alone horribly haha
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I confess that the business complex I manage is dead today, my boss(the owner of the building) isn't even in. Soooo I'm reconciling debt from the past year and blasting music, currently blaring No Scrub by TLC and singing alone horribly haha

I bet you sound AWESOME. Plus this way you can sing the high notes without worrying about people judging you. :lol:

Why do they bother to have people come in to work today? Literally nothing is getting done at my office today either. Boss is gone, no one else cares enough to actually work. :lol:
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I hate that this is burnout material. Not a fan. You can get the words in GOLD GLITTER!

3selahkk8f22.jpg

Does it come with the AWESOME hanger, too? :lol:
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I hate that this is burnout material. Not a fan. You can get the words in GOLD GLITTER!

3selahkk8f22.jpg

Does it come with the AWESOME hanger, too? :lol:

I have one shirt in this material, it's too see through for my tastes aka all I see is my belly lol
  • MissKalhan
    Options

I bet you sound AWESOME. Plus this way you can sing the high notes without worrying about people judging you. :lol:

Why do they bother to have people come in to work today? Literally nothing is getting done at my office today either. Boss is gone, no one else cares enough to actually work. :lol:

Yah, I have two tasks to deal with so my boss can look over it during the holidays. Aside from that I have nada, sooo I will fooling around on the interwebz for most of it lol
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Yah, I have two tasks to deal with so my boss can look over it during the holidays. Aside from that I have nada, sooo I will fooling around on the interwebz for most of it lol

You're getting more done then most people still!

I confess I'm just going back and forth between this thread and reading comics. Because I'm an adult.
  • MissKalhan
    Options

You're getting more done then most people still!

I confess I'm just going back and forth between this thread and reading comics. Because I'm an adult.

I'm looking at things I want to buy in between working lol
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Confession du jour: I have eaten 6 Kirkland protein bars in two days lol. I'm still in a deficit and nailing my macro and micro goals but damn Jessica, travelling doesn't mean eat all the protein bars!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession du jour: I have eaten 6 Kirkland protein bars in two days lol. I'm still in a deficit and nailing my macro and micro goals but damn Jessica, travelling doesn't mean eat all the protein bars!

You don't have gastric issues from that many? I'm scared to eat more than one a day, just in case.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

I'm obviously shopping for workout clothes. So far, I've got two new sports bras (with clasps in the back, because who likes wrestling off a sweaty sports bra???), three pairs of merino wool socks (my fav to workout in), and the tank above.

I feel left out, everyone is shopping. :lol: Hmm...what site should I shop from today....
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm obviously shopping for workout clothes. So far, I've got two new sports bras (with clasps in the back, because who likes wrestling off a sweaty sports bra???), three pairs of merino wool socks (my fav to workout in), and the tank above.

I feel left out, everyone is shopping. :lol: Hmm...what site should I shop from today....

Sports bras were Amazon (because I had credit from sending something back), socks were Zulily, and tank was ETSY...if you need ideas. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Confession: There is a certain poster writing multiple threads lately that I just want to choke out. I will award 100 fully imaginary internet dollars to whomever can guess who it is first.