Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Every time I mention drinking water I get flashbacks to that I HATE WATER thread. Did you catch the crazy in that before the mods got to it?

No. I missed that one. :'(

Oh, I remember that one! The crazy was strong.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Hey, how come I can't see this thread if I'm in the forum, but can see it (and post) if I'm on the main forum page?

Oh, and am I supposed to confess something? How about that I should be working.

Bookmark the thread for easy access. And no judgment on not working. No one is actually working today are they? I left work at 11am.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Confession: There is a certain poster writing multiple threads lately that I just want to choke out. I will award 100 fully imaginary internet dollars to whomever can guess who it is first.

I have an idea of who it is, given that I feel the same way, but I'm wondering if there's more than one of them! Won't mention who though, 'cause naming and shaming newbies isn't very nice. There's also a really, really annoying non newbie doing it too, though. Which one do you mean? :p

Throw out the first letter, and let's see...

Haha! First letter for newbie is R. Non-newbie is C. And I just remembered another one who keeps posting and I keep rolling my eyes at them, not sure of name but there are some pink weights involved...

Yep. It is R. $100 funny money for you!

I can't think who C might be.

The pink kettle bell profile pic? I roll eyes, too.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession: There is a certain poster writing multiple threads lately that I just want to choke out. I will award 100 fully imaginary internet dollars to whomever can guess who it is first.

I have an idea of who it is, given that I feel the same way, but I'm wondering if there's more than one of them! Won't mention who though, 'cause naming and shaming newbies isn't very nice. There's also a really, really annoying non newbie doing it too, though. Which one do you mean? :p

Show me a 'V'? lol

Nope...

It is possible I was the only one face palming over that for several weeks because I can be a cow
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Show me a 'V'? lol

Nope...

It is possible I was the only one face palming over that for several weeks because I can be a cow

I can't think who V would be, either.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

Hey, guys, what do you call an old snowman? (I will give the answer at 3:30. Post guesses until then. Upping the page count with a joke is not beyond me.)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Show me a 'V'? lol

Nope...

Think crazy crash weight loss on a rigid timeline that a bunch of people were supporting because it was declared to be in the short term.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I'm going to have to check this out now. I rarely venture off here.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Haha! First letter for newbie is R. Non-newbie is C. And I just remembered another one who keeps posting and I keep rolling my eyes at them, not sure of name but there are some pink weights involved...

Yep. It is R. $100 funny money for you!

I can't think who C might be.

The pink kettle bell profile pic? I roll eyes, too.

Ha. Apparently we have similar annoyance and eyeroll-inducing buttons :p We won't talk about C. They might show up and haunt me...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Show me a 'V'? lol

Nope...

Same here. Was it just one thread? The posters I mentioned keep making thread after thread after thread...
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

Hey, guys, what do you call an old snowman? (I will give the answer at 3:30. Post guesses until then. Upping the page count with a joke is not beyond me.)

Hmm... I can't imagine the answer to this. A puddle? :D
  • Oberon21
    Options

It's 45° here. No snow. I actually did work today but it's 3 now and heading home from the city and I've given up working. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

Aww, I'm jealous. Buy some books for me too! I need to find more used book stores in my area, except then I would spend ALL my time and money there.

There was a used book store within walking distance of my house until a couple of months ago. They closed because one of her parents got sick and she wanted help them to stay at home. I miss it, but my wallet probably doesn't.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    These earrings are one of the things I bought myself for Christmas. I love them! I probably should have let hubby put them in my stocking, but...

y971gts1jg74.jpg

These earrings are gorgeous Quik
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I love everyone's goals. I should try to come up with some.

Do it!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

Show me a 'V'? lol

Nope...

Think crazy crash weight loss on a rigid timeline that a bunch of people were supporting because it was declared to be in the short term.

Oh, that. I didn't think it was a big deal. Athletes do that all the time to cut weight for competitions and such, she knew it wasn't real weight and all. I didn't particularly care one way or the other about it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I finished my shopping this morning. Of all the days I've gone shopping, today is the only day I bought anything for myself. I got 3 pairs of socks because mine are all getting worn out. I'm a good girl and I'll even wait for Christmas. I'll give them to my husband to put in my stocking! o:)

You are a good girl. I shopped more for myself than anyone this year. But to be honest I haven't done a lot of shopping overall this year. So I just made up for it in the last 2 weeks. :p
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I hate that this is burnout material. Not a fan. You can get the words in GOLD GLITTER!

3selahkk8f22.jpg

I don't like it either. I like your "I can deadlift you" t-shirt.
    ETA: I would maybe like it in another color. That's too see-through.