Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Gah! Killer head cold hit me square in the face yesterday! (Yes. I'm zincing.) :(

Oh shoot I was hoping you wouldn't get sick.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Gah! Killer head cold hit me square in the face yesterday! (Yes. I'm zincing.) :(

Boo! Hoping you're 100% tomorrow or Monday.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... French toast

Its my favorite breakfast food!! One of my other favorite foods is sour cream :lol:

:s

You don't like sour cream?!?!? BLASPHEMY!!! :lol:
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Ick! I hope you feel better soon!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    1kkihjc86b2v.jpg
    Hi all! We went hiking Knox Mountain on Sunday with Martin and his cousin's for Martin's birthday and finished just before the rain.
    Also! This Saturday we are testing maxes after doing a strength cycle. I am super stoked to see what my numbers are and how achievable getting a provincial qualifier is in October.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    1kkihjc86b2v.jpg
    Hi all! We went hiking Knox Mountain on Sunday with Martin and his cousin's for Martin's birthday and finished just before the rain.
    Also! This Saturday we are testing maxes after doing a strength cycle. I am super stoked to see what my numbers are and how achievable getting a provincial qualifier is in October.

Ooh, can't wait to see your 1RMs!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?

I kick mine a lot lol . I know for my husband though it's a weight thing, when he is sub 200's we don't have this issue. Hang in there!

I found some earplugs online that I am going to try out. I think it might take a bit though as they are being shipped from across the pond! I also spend a lot of time kicking or pushing him to turn over. Problem with him, he snores in any position.
    Lois, I will be trying the magnesium citrate you recommended in the Cave. Who knows? I wish I could convince him to have a sleep study done.

Dittoing all of the bolded. I have ended up sleeping on the sofa, and he felt bad and told me to wake him up and he will sleep on the sofa. Then I feel bad. He keeps telling me to record it so he can hear it, but I don't have the heart!

I got my magnesium citrate through the post today, they are fecking HUGE! I don't know how I'm going to swallow them. You can have up to 400mg, but I'm going to start with 1 pill and go up.

The mag citrate I bought came in softgels, so I hope they won't be a problem. Good luck. I know I have a hard time with large pills if they are not coated.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Mmmm.... French toast

Its my favorite breakfast food!! One of my other favorite foods is sour cream :lol:

:s

You don't like sour cream?!?!? BLASPHEMY!!! :lol:

Oh, I thought you meant at breakfast, like on french toast? I eat it when appropriate lol
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Bleurgh sour cream. I also hate mayo, and ketchup. I am a condiment hater.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?

I kick mine a lot lol . I know for my husband though it's a weight thing, when he is sub 200's we don't have this issue. Hang in there!

I found some earplugs online that I am going to try out. I think it might take a bit though as they are being shipped from across the pond! I also spend a lot of time kicking or pushing him to turn over. Problem with him, he snores in any position.
    Lois, I will be trying the magnesium citrate you recommended in the Cave. Who knows? I wish I could convince him to have a sleep study done.

Dittoing all of the bolded. I have ended up sleeping on the sofa, and he felt bad and told me to wake him up and he will sleep on the sofa. Then I feel bad. He keeps telling me to record it so he can hear it, but I don't have the heart!

I got my magnesium citrate through the post today, they are fecking HUGE! I don't know how I'm going to swallow them. You can have up to 400mg, but I'm going to start with 1 pill and go up.

The mag citrate I bought came in softgels, so I hope they won't be a problem. Good luck. I know I have a hard time with large pills if they are not coated.

They are coated, but I have an issue with pills. I kind of panic and my throat freezes up. Then I try and swallow and all I swallow is the water and the pill is still in my mouth so I have to get more water etc. I got there in the end, its a bit like stage fright, but swallowing pills. Once I've done it a couple of times I'll probably get over it.
  • Lois_1989
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sour cream belongs on tacos and fajitas and that is it. :lol:

Oh and chilli.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Oh and chilli.

Baked potato? In coffee cake and stroganoff?
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

They are coated, but I have an issue with pills. I kind of panic and my throat freezes up. Then I try and swallow and all I swallow is the water and the pill is still in my mouth so I have to get more water etc. I got there in the end, its a bit like stage fright, but swallowing pills. Once I've done it a couple of times I'll probably get over it.

I have this issue with large pills too. I gag and retch before I can get them down.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Bleurgh sour cream. I also hate mayo, and ketchup. I am a condiment hater.

That is good! They just add needless calories.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    1kkihjc86b2v.jpg

Looks gorgeous!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Bummer.
  • raymax4
    Options
    1kkihjc86b2v.jpg

That's a great picture.
    I want a report on how you do!
  • raymax4
    Options

I usually chew food till just before I swallow it. Then I stick the offensive pill in the middle of the food and swallow.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Oh and chilli.

Baked potato? In coffee cake and stroganoff?

uuuuh, not sure about a baked potato never tried that, its normally butter or baked beans. I didn't know it was in coffee cake, I'll let that one slide because, cake, and I don't think I've known it to be on/in a stroganoff. If it makes you happy Mel, you can have sour cream on whatever you want :)