Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

This is great!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    In honor of Saint Patrick's day, yesterday I turned green and started coughing up and blowing out of my nose nasty green stuff. Someone please tell my body that the celebrations are over. My tolerance for nonsense is very low today. MIL nonsense seems to be high today. I told hubby that he will be the best one to take care of her today. He is.

Feel better, Wendy. Bummer. And sometimes in laws are better left to family.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My remaining calories for today were -1,500. NEGATIVE. Also, I'm fat and ugly. Yay me.

It happens. I feel this way often. You have to shake it off and move on. Hugs.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Apparently, the people running my powerlifting competition last month suck at math! I went from not placing at all, to taking SECOND in my division!!!

Confession: I want them to pull everyone back in and re-do the award ceremony! :p

Yay! We demand a new ceremony.

Your husband & son should hold you a new ceremony.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Porch Kitty brought me a gift today.
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.

Awww how considerate your porch kitty it!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.

Mom's cat has brought us 2 baby rabbits and a mouse. All at the door we use the most. I wish he wasn't so giving.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Heya!
    Did my mock power lifting meet on Saturday, which was freaking awesome! My numbers were190lbs for squat, 90lbs for bench and 255lbs for dead lift, which comes up with a Wilks of 253.4. For those who don't know what Wilks is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilks_Coefficient
    Yesterday we did a giant hike with one of the guys I work with and a few of his friends, we are hoping to make it a Sunday tradition. They brought us to a bunch of coves in the lake where during the summer there are bonfires, I cannot wait for summer! 340rid9j3ib3.jpg

You look terrific, and that place looks beautiful!!!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.

Mom's cat has brought us 2 baby rabbits and a mouse. All at the door we use the most. I wish he wasn't so giving.

:D
    He's only helping! My papa loves cats because of this reason, he grew up in Austria during and post WWII aka poor as all heck. Cat's would hunt and bring gifts to their house, they would cook xyz that the cats brought home if things were dire.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Heya!
    Did my mock power lifting meet on Saturday, which was freaking awesome! My numbers were190lbs for squat, 90lbs for bench and 255lbs for dead lift, which comes up with a Wilks of 253.4. For those who don't know what Wilks is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilks_Coefficient
    Yesterday we did a giant hike with one of the guys I work with and a few of his friends, we are hoping to make it a Sunday tradition. They brought us to a bunch of coves in the lake where during the summer there are bonfires, I cannot wait for summer! 340rid9j3ib3.jpg

I love your hiking pictures. Such wide open mountain ranges and lakes!
    you look great. When are you going to compete?
  • raymax4
    Options
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Heya!

I love your hiking pictures. Such wide open mountain ranges and lakes!
    you look great. When are you going to compete?

My first competition is going to be in October. I am determined to qualify for provincials so I am taking as many hypertrophy/strength cycles that the coach can throw at me between then and there haha
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    This weekend was a flop yet again sigh... I can never stay on track when there is a cheer competition. I did have an amazing weekend though! My daughter's teams came in 2nd and she also tied for 2nd place with one of her friends in the tumble off they did after the performances. That night was filled with Kahoot, good food, and lots of alcohol haha. Sunday it was all family food and BBQ. No regrets just the usual week full of getting this water weight off ugh!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    This weekend was a flop yet again sigh... I can never stay on track when there is a cheer competition. I did have an amazing weekend though! My daughter's teams came in 2nd and she also tied for 2nd place with one of her friends in the tumble off they did after the performances. That night was filled with Kahoot, good food, and lots of alcohol haha. Sunday it was all family food and BBQ. No regrets just the usual week full of getting this water weight off ugh!

It's the fine balance between living and eating well. I tend to eat a ton over the weekend as well, it's all good haha
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

It's the fine balance between living and eating well. I tend to eat a ton over the weekend as well, it's all good haha

Yeah, I spent the week in Kentucky. Between the air travel and eating out all week, I'm fighting my weight back down, too. It's mostly sodium/water weight. It'll come off eventually.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Yeah, I spent the week in Kentucky. Between the air travel and eating out all week, I'm fighting my weight back down, too. It's mostly sodium/water weight. It'll come off eventually.

It just feels like I'm spinning my wheels because I spend all week trying to get the water weight off just to put it back on over the weekend haha. Basically just maintaining.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Heya!

You look terrific, and that place looks beautiful!!!

Great picture & agree that the scenery looks fantastic!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

It just feels like I'm spinning my wheels because I spend all week trying to get the water weight off just to put it back on over the weekend haha. Basically just maintaining.

As long as you enjoyed the food then it's a win & you can always get back on track the next day.