Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    This weekend was a flop yet again sigh... I can never stay on track when there is a cheer competition. I did have an amazing weekend though! My daughter's teams came in 2nd and she also tied for 2nd place with one of her friends in the tumble off they did after the performances. That night was filled with Kahoot, good food, and lots of alcohol haha. Sunday it was all family food and BBQ. No regrets just the usual week full of getting this water weight off ugh!

It's the fine balance between living and eating well. I tend to eat a ton over the weekend as well, it's all good haha
    This weekend was a flop yet again sigh... I can never stay on track when there is a cheer competition. I did have an amazing weekend though! My daughter's teams came in 2nd and she also tied for 2nd place with one of her friends in the tumble off they did after the performances. That night was filled with Kahoot, good food, and lots of alcohol haha. Sunday it was all family food and BBQ. No regrets just the usual week full of getting this water weight off ugh!

It's the fine balance between living and eating well. I tend to eat a ton over the weekend as well, it's all good haha

Yeah, I spent the week in Kentucky. Between the air travel and eating out all week, I'm fighting my weight back down, too. It's mostly sodium/water weight. It'll come off eventually.

It just feels like I'm spinning my wheels because I spend all week trying to get the water weight off just to put it back on over the weekend haha. Basically just maintaining.

As long as you enjoyed the food then it's a win & you can always get back on track the next day.

True! Even though I ate the ice cream sandwich I'm still well within my calories. Way low actually so I'll probably indulge a little more tonight.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Porch Kitty brought me a gift today.
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.

Mom's cat has brought us 2 baby rabbits and a mouse. All at the door we use the most. I wish he wasn't so giving.

:D
    He's only helping! My papa loves cats because of this reason, he grew up in Austria during and post WWII aka poor as all heck. Cat's would hunt and bring gifts to their house, they would cook xyz that the cats brought home if things were dire.

What a great story!

He is trying to give back, as he is spoiled to the extent that he can bear.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Heya!
    Did my mock power lifting meet on Saturday, which was freaking awesome! My numbers were190lbs for squat, 90lbs for bench and 255lbs for dead lift, which comes up with a Wilks of 253.4. For those who don't know what Wilks is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilks_Coefficient
    Yesterday we did a giant hike with one of the guys I work with and a few of his friends, we are hoping to make it a Sunday tradition. They brought us to a bunch of coves in the lake where during the summer there are bonfires, I cannot wait for summer! 340rid9j3ib3.jpg

I love your hiking pictures. Such wide open mountain ranges and lakes!
    you look great. When are you going to compete?

My first competition is going to be in October. I am determined to qualify for provincials so I am taking as many hypertrophy/strength cycles that the coach can throw at me between then and there haha

Can we have pictures and a report!
  • raymax4
    Options

Oh but the memories you are gaining! It sounds like a wonderful weekend, and water comes and goes.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Well done to Payton on his boxing and to everyone achieving awesome fitness goals.

I have succumbed to cadbury's mini eggs. It's far too early but my goodness they're nice!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My left hip is throbbing and I am not sure why. It was bad off and on yesterday and was awful as soon as I stood up this morning. I have arthritis, but no idea why it is acting up now. I need this to stop. There is soccer practice tonight and then I am supposed to go lift. I am not sure if I can do squats like this. If it continues, I will go to the doctor for a steroid injection. I am not l about pushing through the pain.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

Glad you had a good weekend though!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    My left hip is throbbing and I am not sure why. It was bad off and on yesterday and was awful as soon as I stood up this morning. I have arthritis, but no idea why it is acting up now. I need this to stop. There is soccer practice tonight and then I am supposed to go lift. I am not sure if I can do squats like this. If it continues, I will go to the doctor for a steroid injection. I am not l about pushing through the pain.

Could it be weather related? Mine bothers me when it is about to rain and such. I always thought that was a myth.....
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Well done to Payton on his boxing and to everyone achieving awesome fitness goals.

I have succumbed to cadbury's mini eggs. It's far too early but my goodness they're nice!

I have FOUR of the really big bags of mini-eggs in my house currently. I may have a problem.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Oh no! I agree, pushing through the pain is never a good idea. Take care of yourself.
  • raymax4
    Options

Hope you feel better soon
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Could it be weather related? Mine bothers me when it is about to rain and such. I always thought that was a myth.....

Maybe, but it's been years since I have had this much pain. If the weather has to change to Fox it, then I wish it would change.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Oh but the memories you are gaining! It sounds like a wonderful weekend, and water comes and goes.

Glad you had a good weekend though!

Thanks ya'll I did have an amazing weekend!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    So I guess fire season has officially started. Not sure where but that's the word. I guess I better quit slacking on my training so I can get warranted before I get called out....sigh
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    So I guess fire season has officially started. Not sure where but that's the word. I guess I better quit slacking on my training so I can get warranted before I get called out....sigh

I heard that today too. But I don't know where. Just that someone here in the National Guard is doing fire training this weekend in case they get called.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I have surrendered and made an appointment with one of the docs at my PCP's office for 2:15 tomorrow. For a long time I lived in pain from celiac, but I am out of the habit and this is all I can take.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I have surrendered and made an appointment with one of the docs at my PCP's office for 2:15 tomorrow. For a long time I lived in pain from celiac, but I am out of the habit and this is all I can take.

Sorry Mel! Get some help!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

I have FOUR of the really big bags of mini-eggs in my house currently. I may have a problem.

That would be dangerous for me.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Heya!
    Did my mock power lifting meet on Saturday, which was freaking awesome! My numbers were190lbs for squat, 90lbs for bench and 255lbs for dead lift, which comes up with a Wilks of 253.4. For those who don't know what Wilks is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilks_Coefficient
    Yesterday we did a giant hike with one of the guys I work with and a few of his friends, we are hoping to make it a Sunday tradition. They brought us to a bunch of coves in the lake where during the summer there are bonfires, I cannot wait for summer! 340rid9j3ib3.jpg

I love your hiking pictures. Such wide open mountain ranges and lakes!
    you look great. When are you going to compete?

My first competition is going to be in October. I am determined to qualify for provincials so I am taking as many hypertrophy/strength cycles that the coach can throw at me between then and there haha

You can do it! I echo Wendy... we need photos and video!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Porch Kitty brought me a gift today.
    6nadme1yrm0a.jpg
    Look under the table.

Mom's cat has brought us 2 baby rabbits and a mouse. All at the door we use the most. I wish he wasn't so giving.

:D
    He's only helping! My papa loves cats because of this reason, he grew up in Austria during and post WWII aka poor as all heck. Cat's would hunt and bring gifts to their house, they would cook xyz that the cats brought home if things were dire.

That is a bit scary. He/she brought me a Squirrel about a week ago. He/she gutted it and left it on the walkway. Gross.