Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Did I make it for the 2017 celebration?
    And just to make this a Confession, my job is putting my Lent energy fast in danger today. I will not eat Reese's cups. I will not.

No Reeses' for you! (Soup Nazi voice... ;))

Just keep telling me that for 11 more days, Quik. Soup Nazi voice, cop voice, whatever.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Yay for 2017 pages! I can actually say "I knew you when". <3:D

Kristen!!! Another one I forgot! My apologies!

HI!
  • quiksylver296
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good thing I'm not celebrating Lent... I just had 6 Bluebird chocolates and 5 Dove hearts. Off to log it. :/

My eating is out of control...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Yay for 2017 pages! I can actually say "I knew you when". <3:D

Yes, yes you can.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Good thing I'm not celebrating Lent... I just had 6 Bluebird chocolates and 5 Dove hearts. Off to log it. :/

I'm not sure "celebrating" is the word for Lent, but I appreciate the sentiment. I have kept Lent for all of my adult life and this is the first year I have really wanted the thing I gave up. I have a candy problem when I am stressed.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I'm not sure "celebrating" is the word for Lent, but I appreciate the sentiment. I have kept Lent for all of my adult life and this is the first year I have really wanted the thing I gave up. I have a candy problem when I am stressed.

"Observe" Lent?
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Them heavy lifts girly! It's part of the reason why I decided to move to maintenance (for now ;P)

My confession: I'm annoyed that work was in the way of me getting on the 2017 train :(
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

I've probably eaten 53 Swedish fish today :disappointed: they were just the right amount of softness. I could probably eat my calories in candy today sigh...
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I probably would have missed 2017 even if I had been tagged. Busy day at work.
    :|
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

"Observe" Lent?

That works. No chocolate is not my idea of celebrating. :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    I probably would have missed 2017 even if I had been tagged. Busy day at work.
    :|

Dang it! I'm feeling really bad about all the people I missed.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    There is no way you could remember us all Quik, confessors are legion apparently ;)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I confess I am a bit ticked off currently. My sister got the okay to go to the gym after having Bennett, so she went today for her first time. She was doing Leg Press (25lbs) and a woman had the audacity to go up to her and ask if she was new and then proceed to tell her all about how she shouldn't lift heavy cause she'll get manly.
    Obviously she has me as a reference as well as her SIL (who does bikini competitions) but why in the world do people think doing stupid things like this is okay?!

They just want to wax intellegent and they are not. They don't know what they are talking about.

What she said!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession - I kicked a guy out of the squat rack last night at the gym.

My justification - he was on the incline bench...doing DUMBBELL presses. In the squat rack. :/ So, I asked him to move. He can do that anywhere. I cannot squat anywhere - you gotta be in the squat rack for that!!!

Then I knocked out two sets of NINE pull-ups. Just to show him who the big dog in the gym really is. :D (I also did a set of 7 and a set of 6.)

totally-awesome.gif

Maybe he learned a few things from you.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Congrats @spamarie <3 ! My husband keeps bringing up wanting to do that for a fourth time, oy vey

Thanks @MelissaPhippsFeagins, you are so much tougher than Reese's- and sweeter too ;)

I confess my eating needs to get reigned back in but my running times are so good lately that I am having trouble getting it together. I have everything meal prepped for tomorrow and Thursday to start cutting again. The fact that I cannot wake up and look like a Runner's World model is brutally unfair ;)

Judie's on your run times!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

You can do it!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Hi, Taylor!!! I'd be very interested to hear your write up about me.

I've hidden in my closet eating cookies so I wouldn't have to share. I've also cried over food more times than I can count. :neutral:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I find that some of my weight issues can be seasonal. I let myself go too much around the holidays. This past one, I ate more of the toffee I made than I gave away. Live and learn...

You have my address for this year's batch. Just saying.
    :grin:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Got my videos from my trainer!

Squat video - 192 lbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQG3r0f1yZE

Deadlift video - 331.7 lbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3ymZY0-oCQ

Bench video - 145 lbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iHlrifYZug

I have to meet you Quik. I'm looking for flights tomorrow.

Kansas is on the way west. Just saying.