Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I slept through 2017! Dang it!
    Congratulations, @spamarie!! :smiley:
    And a big wave at everyone, especially the ones I haven't seen here in a while! :)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I check my weight before I poop, and after.

My husband and I were just talking about this just today.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess that I had to google both oversplit and box split. I've never even attempted either. LOL

I don't know what they are either and I'm too lazy to Google.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?

A pillow over his face.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Good thing I'm not celebrating Lent... I just had 6 Bluebird chocolates and 5 Dove hearts. Off to log it. :/

My eating is out of control...

I'm not sure "celebrating" is the word for Lent, but I appreciate the sentiment. I have kept Lent for all of my adult life and this is the first year I have really wanted the thing I gave up. I have a candy problem when I am stressed.

I am dying to watch movies, if that helps any. I don't even remember the last time I went so long without a movie! I always crave what I gave up....if I do, it was not much of a sacrifice, right?

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

uwho7won5toz.gif

jxxdb0csbvll.gif

5jepaqe30eu9.gif

I missed 2017
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Today is pretty much day three of working after sleeping on the couch all night. I am a light sleeper and my husband's snoring has gotten worse as of late. I know it bothers him when I do it, but I cannot lay in bed awake all night. Any suggestions other than the usual melatonin and magnesium?

A pillow over his face.

HA! I suggested Duct tape
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I slept through 2017! Dang it!
    Congratulations, @spamarie!! :smiley:
    And a big wave at everyone, especially the ones I haven't seen here in a while! :)

Hey Susie! *Waves back*
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Happy page 2017!

My confession: I had a bowl of plain ramen noodles for dinner tonight. Plain, gross, cheap ramen noodles. It's what I needed. I haven't had any since being pregnant with Andrew. Can you guess what my real confession is?

PS: please don't mention it on Facebook!

Wait?!? What??? Seriously???

Oh yes she did!

004y1sz8keka.jpg
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Ok, I'm done with the gifs. :)
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    @JessicaMcB I will be done with two! I'm already rather worried about 2 under 2, but I'm sure we will muddle through somehow.

Today did not start well! The little fella had gungy eyes yesterday evening so I decided to take him to the pharmacy as soon as it opened this morning (half 8) to get him some drops. Nursery will allow kids to stay with conjunctivitis so long as they have drops to avoid spreading infection. Otherwise, they send them home. The pharmacy wouldn't sell me drops because he is under 2. So I went next door to the doctor to get a repeat prescription (fine since he's had it twice already). Finally got that sorted then they tell me they can't fill the script until this afternoon. Even though the stuff is in stock, and if he were over 2 they would just sell me some. I took him to nursery but they of course couldn't take him. So he came to work with me (late by then) until daddy came to pick him up as I really can't take the day off today (and it's his turn!).

So I tried to be organised but we ended up paying for a day of nursery that he isn't using and having to use a holiday day anyway. And I was late (thankfully my boss won't mind). Sucks all round!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I have a pre-organised confession.

Danny will be away Friday night and I fully intend on getting Chinese food and nice chocolates in. :)

Sounds perfect!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Did I make it in time?!

You did!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy page 2017!

My confession: I had a bowl of plain ramen noodles for dinner tonight. Plain, gross, cheap ramen noodles. It's what I needed. I haven't had any since being pregnant with Andrew. Can you guess what my real confession is?

PS: please don't mention it on Facebook!

Yay!!!!!! Congrats! <3
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Patricia!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    @JessicaMcB I will be done with two! I'm already rather worried about 2 under 2, but I'm sure we will muddle through somehow.

Today did not start well! The little fella had gungy eyes yesterday evening so I decided to take him to the pharmacy as soon as it opened this morning (half 8) to get him some drops. Nursery will allow kids to stay with conjunctivitis so long as they have drops to avoid spreading infection. Otherwise, they send them home. The pharmacy wouldn't sell me drops because he is under 2. So I went next door to the doctor to get a repeat prescription (fine since he's had it twice already). Finally got that sorted then they tell me they can't fill the script until this afternoon. Even though the stuff is in stock, and if he were over 2 they would just sell me some. I took him to nursery but they of course couldn't take him. So he came to work with me (late by then) until daddy came to pick him up as I really can't take the day off today (and it's his turn!).

So I tried to be organised but we ended up paying for a day of nursery that he isn't using and having to use a holiday day anyway. And I was late (thankfully my boss won't mind). Sucks all round!

That does! Ridiculous rules sometimes. Hope he is better today.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Patricia!!

Thank you!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Good thing I'm not celebrating Lent... I just had 6 Bluebird chocolates and 5 Dove hearts. Off to log it. :/

My eating is out of control...

I'm not sure "celebrating" is the word for Lent, but I appreciate the sentiment. I have kept Lent for all of my adult life and this is the first year I have really wanted the thing I gave up. I have a candy problem when I am stressed.

I am dying to watch movies, if that helps any. I don't even remember the last time I went so long without a movie! I always crave what I gave up....if I do, it was not much of a sacrifice, right?

I always want it, so I spoke badly, but I never seriously consider having it and this year I am. It's a combination of stress about my job and lack of sleep due to working overtime to reduce the stress at my job. I keep hearing this tempting little voice, "chocolate would wake you up." it is not true. Only sleeping 7 hours a night helps, but I'm feeling weak with 11 days left.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Sorry. Hope he feels better soon.