Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    diezel67 wrote: »
    I stalk people that are eating Fries or onion rings.

Mmmmm onion rings <3
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Is everybody doing something delicious for Easter brunch/dinner? I'm actually going to my sister's in-laws and have no idea what is going to be served. I'm taking lemon blueberry cream cheese coffee cake, though, and I can't wait to have a big ol' piece of it. I will log the best I can, but zero care is going to be taken to stay within calories/macros.

Lemon blueberry cream cheese coffee cake
    nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

I'm visiting my sister and her family! I leave Thursday night and leave Tuesday afternoon to head back home, all I know is there will be Church and a trip for vegan foods heh.

New nephew!!!

YES! And I get to teach my sister the basics of lifting, I'm quite excited
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    @Lois_1989 CKD is basically 5 days at sub 50 net and 2 days at higher carb levels. Works well for lifters it seems but as a runner I found it counter productive/doom.

My favorite SIL is coming down for Easter with our niece and her new fiance so I'm making a Gordon Ramsey turkey <3 . Breakfast will likely be a Kirkland protein bar and all my supplements/my meds because that is generally breakfast for me ;)

Confession: In keeping with my carb experiment I had a small serving of a cheese stuffed gnocchi with my kale, kolrabi and butternut squash bowl- can confirm gnocchi is still delicious.

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Is everybody doing something delicious for Easter brunch/dinner? I'm actually going to my sister's in-laws and have no idea what is going to be served. I'm taking lemon blueberry cream cheese coffee cake, though, and I can't wait to have a big ol' piece of it. I will log the best I can, but zero care is going to be taken to stay within calories/macros.

nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

I'm visiting my sister and her family! I leave Thursday night and leave Tuesday afternoon to head back home, all I know is there will be Church and a trip for vegan foods heh.

Is the the trip when you will see your cute little nephew?
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

Is the the trip when you will see your cute little nephew?

Yesm! I am very excited :smiley:
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Baby's first Easter! Have fun Auntie @MissKalhan!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

Uhh, lady, I NEED this recipe. NOW.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Why is Easter candy so hard for me to resist? I mean there are holiday-centric candies all year, but Easter kills me. Mini eggs, Peeps, jelly beans, the Reeses Pieces in the bags that look like carrots! ARrrghhh!

Reese's eggs. Starburst jelly beans. Cadbury mini-eggs. SO. MUCH. YUM.

Better than Christmas. The only Christmas candy I have to have is Candy Cane Hershey kisses.

Christmas is worse for me. That is when all the special cakes come out. Christmas cake, mince pies, Christmas pudding, Pantone. Mmmmmmm. I could leave Easter. I only just bought my first little tube of mini eggs today.

Costco had mini ginger bread muffins this Christmas. They severely diminished my weight loss.

Meanwhile the vegan over here is like... I can do dark chocolate, depending on the brand.

I thought I could do dark chocolate until I bought Lindt's 90% chocolate. Whew, that stuff is dry AF. I only had 2 pieces and I was done!
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    diezel67 wrote: »
    I stalk people that are eating Fries or onion rings.

Mmmmm onion rings <3

As long as it is the crispy fried kind, I don't do the breaded ones.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @Lois_1989 CKD is basically 5 days at sub 50 net and 2 days at higher carb levels. Works well for lifters it seems but as a runner I found it counter productive/doom.

My favorite SIL is coming down for Easter with our niece and her new fiance so I'm making a Gordon Ramsey turkey <3 . Breakfast will likely be a Kirkland protein bar and all my supplements/my meds because that is generally breakfast for me ;)

Confession: In keeping with my carb experiment I had a small serving of a cheese stuffed gnocchi with my kale, kolrabi and butternut squash bowl- can confirm gnocchi is still delicious.

Oh 2 days! I thought it was only 1 day.
  • HeliumIsNoble
    HeliumIsNoble Posts: 1,213 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Why is Easter candy so hard for me to resist? I mean there are holiday-centric candies all year, but Easter kills me. Mini eggs, Peeps, jelly beans, the Reeses Pieces in the bags that look like carrots! ARrrghhh!

Better than Christmas. The only Christmas candy I have to have is Candy Cane Hershey kisses.

Christmas is worse for me. That is when all the special cakes come out. Christmas cake, mince pies, Christmas pudding, Pantone. Mmmmmmm. I could leave Easter. I only just bought my first little tube of mini eggs today.

Costco had mini ginger bread muffins this Christmas. They severely diminished my weight loss.

Meanwhile the vegan over here is like... I can do dark chocolate, depending on the brand.
    Oooh, does anywhere online sell Moofree eggs in the US yet?

EDIT: or would you prefer not to be pointed in the direction of vegan easter eggs? >:)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

I got it off Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/198932508516850390/
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I thought I could do dark chocolate until I bought Lindt's 90% chocolate. Whew, that stuff is dry AF. I only had 2 pieces and I was done!

Nope for me on the dark chocolate. I know it's better for me. But it's yucky. Milk chocolate for me!
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Nope for me on the dark chocolate. I know it's better for me. But it's yucky. Milk chocolate for me!

I quite like the intense flavour of it.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I can eat dark chocolate but it depends on the maker.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I saw quite a few dark chocolate Easter Eggs on the shelves at lunch time. They were quite tempting.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    My colleagues were having mcflurries today. I don't usually partake but a creme egg one was calling my name. A few people remarked I was eating 'normally'. I wonder if anyone has guessed. From how they talk, you'd think I was a fruitarian. Nothing like, just marginally healthier than the standard northern English diet.

Did my best with veggie soup for tea but it was a struggle. Why do pregnant bodies only want ice cream and potatoes?!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    My colleagues were having mcflurries today. I don't usually partake but a creme egg one was calling my name. A few people remarked I was eating 'normally'. I wonder if anyone has guessed. From how they talk, you'd think I was a fruitarian. Nothing like, just marginally healthier than the standard northern English diet.

Did my best with veggie soup for tea but it was a struggle. Why do pregnant bodies only want ice cream and potatoes?!

No idea, never been pregnant, but I never heard of a crème egg mcflurry.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

nhi50pp5bqg6.jpg

I got it off Pinterest.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/198932508516850390/

OMG amazing!