Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Dad update. He is physically weak, but mentally okay.
    Mel update: I am not happy that we don't have a date to follow up with his PCP or a PT appointment set yet. I work at the speed of a trauma center. The VA does not. My dad deserves better.

Yes he does. Healthcare sucks...
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    spamarie wrote: »
    Back home after a little holiday to Devon. We had a good time except my husband was ill so we had to go to an emergency doctor. Tonsillitis so he's feeling rough. I'm glad it was only a short holiday. Pandy really enjoyed himself. He got to cuddle a piglet!

glad you had a great vacation!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Both my yoga instructor and my masseuse cancelled on me today. Yoga instructor got called for jury duty, and masseuse is sick. :'(

Foam roll and do some yoga at home? I'll join you! Aka my butt needs to stretch out lol
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,723 Member
    I need to do some foam rolling. My legs feel like someone tried to chop them off with a Louisville Slugger. That's what I get for not doing legs for 2 weeks.
    nlqzj8c821ha.gif
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    I've been foam rolling ever day (since Friday when my trainer discovered my range of motion issues) and stretching, doing down dog and pigeon specifically.
  • quiksylver296
    My attitude at work this week sucks. I just want it to be Friday so we can go camping!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    I've been foam rolling ever day (since Friday when my trainer discovered my range of motion issues) and stretching, doing down dog and pigeon specifically.

Work those hips!! I have been using the piriformis stretch ( I think the pigeon covers that) and it helps my lower back/sciatic area a lot.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Dad update: my brother took his car keys and won't give them back. My dad is mad as a wet hen.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Dad update: my brother took his car keys and won't give them back. My dad is mad as a wet hen.

:# I can see your brothers point of view.

But :lol: at 'mad as a wet hen' I've never heard that saying before. I plan on using it.
  • MissKalhan

Lol uhoh. Poor dad and brother.
  • quiksylver296

Understandable...on both sides.
  • quiksylver296
    Man, I'm super crabby this morning. The woman in this thread posted a different thread a couple of weeks ago, asking what lifting program might be right for her. She's brand new to lifting. After it was all said and done, she said she was going to try Stronglifts. Now, today, we have this thread...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10558959/was-recommended-not-to-do-stronglifts/p1

cq2ogs0y9su3.jpg
  • MissKalhan
    Man, I'm super crabby this morning. The woman in this thread posted a different thread a couple of weeks ago, asking what lifting program might be right for her. She's brand new to lifting. After it was all said and done, she said she was going to try Stronglifts. Now, today, we have this thread...

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10558959/was-recommended-not-to-do-stronglifts/p1

cq2ogs0y9su3.jpg

I wut....
    Cause male said no you don't do it? IM CONFUSEDDD
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

:# I can see your brothers point of view.

But :lol: at 'mad as a wet hen' I've never heard that saying before. I plan on using it.

I agree with my brother (someone Mark that down, it's rare). Until a doctor tells it is safe, Dad doesn't need to drive.

Feel free to use "mad as a wet hen" whenever appropriate.
  • quiksylver296
    MissKalhan wrote: »

cq2ogs0y9su3.jpg

I wut....

Her boyfriend...as she explains later. She's a flake.
  • MoHousdon
    I posted...
  • quiksylver296
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I posted...

You'd have to read the old thread. She goes on about that, but also that she has a "bad knee" and so she can't do anything high impact, squats...blah, blah, blah.

Are you off work today?!?
  • MoHousdon
    I posted...

You'd have to read the old thread. She goes on about that, but also that she has a "bad knee" and so she can't do anything high impact, squats...blah, blah, blah.

Nope, they replaced my computer and forgot to block the forums!
    fg1gdpuwlm6l.gif
  • quiksylver296
    edited May 2017
    I posted...

Nope, they replaced my computer and forgot to block the forums!
    fg1gdpuwlm6l.gif

SERIOUSLY?!? It's a miracle! I was just thinking the other day that I wish you could find a way around the block!

Hallelujah, amen. o:)
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan wrote: »

cq2ogs0y9su3.jpg

I wut....

Her boyfriend...as she explains later. She's a flake.

................................ WHY YOU STOOPID THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Ugh.