Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFP won't let me post it.

Abusive photo? Sorry about the black eye.

I think MFP is just being fussy.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Also what the heck is up with the sudden onslaught of "keto=calories are imaginary" threads today? People are lucky I'm trying to get right with Jesus >:)

Editing...

Jessica clearly needs to lay off the post reply button. Sorry Oberon!

Potty mouth! :D

Tee hee I laughed at that. :)

I should add in real life I swear a ton. Just not in here. I definitely have a potty mouth. Just in case anyone is thinking I'm judgemental. It's a courtesy we observe in here. ;)

I'm terrible for it in text because I can't swear in my actual life because small people who repeat everything. I need a virtual swear jar @MelissaPhippsFeagins :wink:

Good point... 4 little ones does clean up your language!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess that I am going to start a swear jar for myself. 25 cents a pop for each time I have a potty mouth. I'll either quit or save a ton.

I've thought of this with alcohol too...

What if you had to put the price of the alcohol in the jar? $8 margarita with dinner = $8 into the jar. Hmmmm...

I've thought about it. Even donating to Gabe to the Rescue the equal amount I spend going out. I've even done it a few times. Never lasts. I have no strength of will these days... One crappy bad day at work and out to dinner I go.

Editing. :wink:

Touché!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFP won't let me post it.

MFPs been weird today. It wasn't the grey, was it? He was gorgeous.

Yep. I was really disappointed. I was very excited about him. And Jaques went to Summer Camp today to see if some natural horsemanship training will help him. So 1-2 months of back to living like a horse... outside 24/7, turned out with other horses, etc.

Awww sorry he turned out to be a naughty horse. :( I guess that was why he was for sale?

He is super forward, which I like, but I agree. I suspect this behavior was part of it.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Only 12 week scan so they can't tell gender that early, but we probably won't find out anyway. I enjoy a surprise and all our newborn stash is unisex anyway.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I nearly killed myself by accident yesterday. I ate something with soybean oil in it and I have hives all over. There was a moment yesterday before the benadryl kicked in that I though I would have to use the Epipen. That's never happened with soybean oil before, but it has happened with soy protein. I am going to have to totally eliminate soy from my diet going forward.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Dear 8 lb, 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus, I am wearing white crop pants today. As you know, I am a slob. So I humbly ask that you help me to not spill anything that may stain on my pants today. Amen.

***also, thank you tiny Jesus for allowing me to still fit into said white pants.

I had to bleach mine after Monday. They had a close encounter with my coffee. Congratulations on fitting in them.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I nearly killed myself by accident yesterday. I ate something with soybean oil in it and I have hives all over. There was a moment yesterday before the benadryl kicked in that I though I would have to use the Epipen. That's never happened with soybean oil before, but it has happened with soy protein. I am going to have to totally eliminate soy from my diet going forward.

Glad you lived to tell the tale, Mel!! Guess your sensitivity to soy is worse.
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've going to Starbucks 2-3 times a week. I need to stop.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Dear 8 lb, 6 oz. newborn infant Jesus, I am wearing white crop pants today. As you know, I am a slob. So I humbly ask that you help me to not spill anything that may stain on my pants today. Amen.

***also, thank you tiny Jesus for allowing me to still fit into said white pants.

... how do you know he is 8lb 6oz? I'm quite confused by this.

But congrats on still fitting into your white pants! And also for owning white pants. I wouldn't have the guts.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

:# Glad you are still alive Mel! And also very glad you do have an Epipen with you for emergencies. I hope it is still in date?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

But congrats on still fitting into your white pants! And also for owning white pants. I wouldn't have the guts.

LOL, have you ever seen Talladega Nights with Will Ferrell? Funniest dinner scene ever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A0-u85aAYg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Yikes!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Hey! I'm wearing mine, too. Let me in on this! :p
  • Lois_1989
    Options

LOL, have you ever seen Talladega Nights with Will Ferrell? Funniest dinner scene ever!

No, because I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch anything with Will Ferrell in.

Sorry :#
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    HA! It's all good. But I am still asking baby Jesus to keep my white pants clean today.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

No, because I would rather stab myself in the eye with a fork than watch anything with Will Ferrell in.

Sorry :#

But, but, but....ELF!!!

(Actually, other than Elf, I agree with you. Not a Will Ferrell fan.)
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    HA! It's all good. But I am still asking baby Jesus to keep my white pants clean today.

Ha ha fair enough, so far so good I presume?
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I'm so glad you're okay, that's scary :( . Soy is in everything, I'll keep my eyes open for all the soy free things and report back!