Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    I swear like a trooper. But I blame Danny because I didn't swear half as much before I met him, and I found the C-bomb offensive, now it's just another word. Such a bad influence.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFP won't let me post it.

MFPs been weird today. It wasn't the grey, was it? He was gorgeous.

Yep. I was really disappointed. I was very excited about him. And Jaques went to Summer Camp today to see if some natural horsemanship training will help him. So 1-2 months of back to living like a horse... outside 24/7, turned out with other horses, etc.

Awww sorry he turned out to be a naughty horse. :( I guess that was why he was for sale?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am going to start a swear jar for myself. 25 cents a pop for each time I have a potty mouth. I'll either quit or save a ton.

If I did that, I could buy myself a really nice something in a week.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    So I got up at 4am to work out. Got it done. Now, I need to make this my morning routine. I did it for a while when I was working with my trainer, but when the program ended, so did I. It's the only time I have to myself, except for my dog who likes to try and lick my face while doing my floor work.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    So I got up at 4am to work out. Got it done. Now, I need to make this my morning routine. I did it for a while when I was working with my trainer, but when the program ended, so did I. It's the only time I have to myself, except for my dog who likes to try and lick my face while doing my floor work.

Good stuff! You got this!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to upload my glorious black eye from Saturday and the horse I was trying. He smacked me in the face with his neck when he decided he no longer wanted to play. He popped up, my head was down, wham! He went home. I don't need another recalcitrant animal on my hands...

MFP won't let me post it.

Abusive photo? Sorry about the black eye.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Also what the heck is up with the sudden onslaught of "keto=calories are imaginary" threads today? People are lucky I'm trying to get right with Jesus >:)

Editing...

Jessica clearly needs to lay off the post reply button. Sorry Oberon!

Potty mouth! :D

Tee hee I laughed at that. :)

I should add in real life I swear a ton. Just not in here. I definitely have a potty mouth. Just in case anyone is thinking I'm judgemental. It's a courtesy we observe in here. ;)

And I am good at it here. It's when insurance company X refuses to pay for clearly covered services/drugs/providers that I get all salty. And when my daughter gets all entitled. Sorry, sweetie, you are 23. I don't owe you an expletive deleted thing.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Well done! Once you find something you enjoy you will be happy to get up early to do it.
    But doggy just want to tell you how much it loves you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Good work!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    z1yhir40nbdc.jpg

I'm bald!

So cute!!! <3
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Oh god I've drunk my 1.5 pints of water before baby scan and I'm about ready to pee myself already. Appointment isn't for another hour. Oh the glamour of pregnancy, it's neverending!! I'm more nervous than I thought I'd be.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    z1yhir40nbdc.jpg

I'm bald!

Super cute and low maintenance, which will be super important soon.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    z1yhir40nbdc.jpg

I'm bald!

Oh I love this!!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Well done! Once you find something you enjoy you will be happy to get up early to do it.
    But doggy just want to tell you how much it loves you! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I am starting back up with my work outs from the trainer I worked with before. She sets up good stuff and includes weight training.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Back of my neck is cold!

Scan went fine too. There's definitely a baby in there.
    Boy or girl?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    z1yhir40nbdc.jpg

I'm bald!

I LOVE IT!

• Oberon21
    Options
    Also what the heck is up with the sudden onslaught of "keto=calories are imaginary" threads today? People are lucky I'm trying to get right with Jesus >:)

Editing...

I should add in real life I swear a ton. Just not in here. I definitely have a potty mouth. Just in case anyone is thinking I'm judgemental. It's a courtesy we observe in here. ;)

And I am good at it here. It's when insurance company X refuses to pay for clearly covered services/drugs/providers that I get all salty. And when my daughter gets all entitled. Sorry, sweetie, you are 23. I don't owe you an expletive deleted thing.

Editing...

Exactly.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Great job! My cats get all in my space too.