Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    @pinuplove came up with that and the mods gave it to her.

And WOO now looks like :o

Ooooh no, I'm not taking the blame for this, @quiksylver296 ! I'm just going to take advantage of the opportunity to hug @Tacklewasher every time he posts.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    @pinuplove came up with that and the mods gave it to her.

And WOO now looks like :o

Ooooh no, I'm not taking the blame for this, @quiksylver296 ! I'm just going to take advantage of the opportunity to hug @Tacklewasher every time he posts.

@pinuplove

gqrtw0kqb1zt.jpg

:)
  • pinuplove
    Options
    @Tacklewasher Hey, this is the no judgement thread! I feel judged :disappointed:
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    @Tacklewasher Hey, this is the no judgement thread! I feel judged :disappointed:

@pinuplove

Oh, I'm judging you alright.

DON'T JUDGE ME FOR JUDGING YOU!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

@pinuplove

You have to judge somewhere else. Thems the rules...
  • Tacklewasher
    Options
    Tacklewasher Hey, this is the no judgement thread! I feel judged :disappointed:

@pinuplove

DON'T JUDGE ME FOR BREAKING THE RULES!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

@pinuplove

Are you on a sugar high? You're onery today. @tacklewasher
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

@pinuplove

Are you on a sugar high? You're onery today. tacklewasher

Baileys in my coffee.

And wearing a shirt that says

"Naughty and Nice. I can Multitask"

Even has a flashing beer mug on it.

Christmas potluck today. :) I'll make sure to eat something filthy (I brought a veggie tray).
  • pinuplove
    Options

@pinuplove

Are you on a sugar high? You're onery today. @tacklewasher

Insufferable, isn't he? :laugh:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

@pinuplove

I am not judging. I am reminding. :)
  • pinuplove
    Options

@pinuplove

Baileys in my coffee.

Christmas potluck today. :) I'll make sure to eat something filthy (I brought a veggie tray).

This post is useless without a pic. HUGS!
  • pinuplove
    Options
    I guess while I'm cluttering up the confession thread, I might as well confess. I haven't done one single productive thing at work today and don't really see that changing this afternoon :tongue:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I guess while I'm cluttering up the confession thread, I might as well confess. I haven't done one single productive thing at work today and don't really see that changing this afternoon :tongue:

Confession: Me, either.

In my defense, I have absolutely NOTHING to do. Waiting on other people to do their thing first.
  • pinuplove
    Options

In my defense, I have absolutely NOTHING to do. Waiting on other people to do their thing first.

We had our Christmas lunch. I ordered and picked up. I guess that makes me productive! I should probably work this afternoon though, since I'm taking Tuesday off. And I got my Christmas bonus, so I'm feeling a bit guilty for slacking... Just a tiny bit though.

Waiting for other people to do their thing before you can do your work is the WORST. Usually because they take their sweet time and leave you none.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

We had our Christmas lunch. I ordered and picked up. I guess that makes me productive! I should probably work this afternoon though, since I'm taking Tuesday off. And I got my Christmas bonus, so I'm feeling a bit guilty for slacking... Just a tiny bit though.

Waiting for other people to do their thing before you can do your work is the WORST. Usually because they take their sweet time and leave you none.

And it's no one in my office, so I can't even go bug them.
  • Tacklewasher
    Options

@pinuplove

Baileys in my coffee.

This post is useless without a pic. HUGS!

But, then I'd have to show myself....

Let's see if I can find a stock picture of it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I was pretty productive this morning, but then I got to a problem that took an hour to research and that was that...

Good thing I have that $10 million win from last week to last me the rest of the year....
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I was pretty productive this morning, but then I got to a problem that took an hour to research and that was that...

Good thing I have that $10 million win from last week to last me the rest of the year....

Sarcasm?

If not, I'll need a handout for the wedding. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Sarcasm?

If not, I'll need a handout for the wedding. :)

Not sarcasm, but not my personal money either. The 11th of December, the big bosses set four of us looking for 8.8 million dollars that they couldn't account for. We found 10 million. The CEO was impressed. I think I can skate by on that for the rest of year, even if I am not very productive some days. I'm getting the really important stuff done.

ETA:if I will the lottery any time soon, I will give you a handout in exchange for an invitation. ;)