Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My littlest niece isn't even two yet & is so sassy already!

She has the word no down pat & even throws her finger in the air as if she's a diva.

Confession:

I'm sick (laryngitis & sore throat) & don't want to go to work! Hoping service desk isn't too nuts!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My littlest niece isn't even two yet & is so sassy already!

She has the word no down pat & even throws her finger in the air as if she's a diva.

Confession:

I'm sick (laryngitis & sore throat) & don't want to go to work! Hoping service desk isn't too nuts!

Kids are too funny (and can be completely annoying) at that age.

Feel better!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Looks like 2018 is a hard reset for everyone. We got this because we have each other.

I ♥️ you Melissa.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    In for the 2525!! Getting ready to head out for my holiday time off. My confession, I now weigh more than I ever have. Bring on the new year so I can start kicking my self in to gear.

I confess I am the heaviest I have been in 3 years. And I am really upset about it.

I lost about 8lbs in the first quarter of the year, then gained 40ish, then lost 25. So I am a little up on this time last year but I got a baby out of it, so not a bad trade off.

Already lighter than when I started mfp before I ever had kids, but annoyingly everything is rearranged so I don't look lighter! After two csections in less than two years, I'm hoping to slowly regain some core strength in 2018.

To your point, you have 2 major excuses! I am still down 40 lbs from my heaviest and probably around 20 from when I started MFP but up 15 in a year and completely out of shape. Yes, 2018 is going to be the year!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    In for the 2525!! Getting ready to head out for my holiday time off. My confession, I now weigh more than I ever have. Bring on the new year so I can start kicking my self in to gear.

I confess I am the heaviest I have been in 3 years. And I am really upset about it.

I lost about 8lbs in the first quarter of the year, then gained 40ish, then lost 25. So I am a little up on this time last year but I got a baby out of it, so not a bad trade off.

Already lighter than when I started mfp before I ever had kids, but annoyingly everything is rearranged so I don't look lighter! After two csections in less than two years, I'm hoping to slowly regain some core strength in 2018.

To your point, you have 2 major excuses! I am still down 40 lbs from my heaviest and probably around 20 from when I started MFP but up 15 in a year and completely out of shape. Yes, 2018 is going to be the year!

I am still down 45 lbs from my heaviest, but up 20 this morning (180.2 lbs) from my best weight of 160.

I maybe should have not weighed myself during the week of my three oldest kids' birthdays. Eating cake every other day and is not conducive to losing, but this IS always my worst eating week so it's an honest picture.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Funny things toddlers do number 352:

Insist all lights are turned off except Christmas tree lights, then spin around on the spot until unable to walk straight, or at all. Laugh hysterically.

On an aside, the boy has very quickly learned to say tree, lights and bauble, but still will not say Mama. Thanks kid!

Word of the week is CAKE. The apple does not fall far from the tree.

:D funny kid!

Cake is always a good word to know.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Insist all lights are turned off except Christmas tree lights, then spin around on the spot until unable to walk straight, or at all. Laugh hysterically.

On an aside, the boy has very quickly learned to say tree, lights and bauble, but still will not say Mama. Thanks kid!

At this point Mama, he knows that you are trying to get him to say it. He's messing with you. :)
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!

Today I do the baking for tomorrow since I am off nearly all week.

Butter tarts, pumpkin pie and Christmas crack is on the dessert menu.

Then tomorrow is apple french toast with bacon and eggs for breakfast and dinner will be turkey, mashed, stuffing, corn, mac and cheese, candied yams and fresh dinner rolls.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I am still down 45 lbs from my heaviest, but up 20 this morning (180.2 lbs) from my best weight of 160.

I maybe should have not weighed myself during the week of my three oldest kids' birthdays. Eating cake every other day and is not conducive to losing, but this IS always my worst eating week so it's an honest picture.

How did you manage to have 3 kids all with their birthday in one week?
  • Oberon21
    Options

At this point Mama, he knows that you are trying to get him to say it. He's messing with you. :)

I thought the same thing.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

My friend Tina teased me for years that I am only fertile every third March, but the six years later Tyler was born in June and she had to give up that theory, so I really don't know.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas!!
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    Had a few light beers si far. Merry Christmas.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

My friend Tina teased me for years that I am only fertile every third March, but the six years later Tyler was born in June and she had to give up that theory, so I really don't know.

My brother's birthday is the day before mine. Andrew's is one week after. My grandpa was 2 days before. We must be full of the joys of spring in our family oj January babies!

Ellie was conceived at the back end of my sugar free month challenge. I must have been getting very bored at that point and needed entertaining!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Bad news: I weighed 180.8 lbs this morning.
    Good news: I didn't gain anything through the holiday week.

I'm back in losing mode and would like to get back to 160. This would be easier if someone hadn't bought me a box of See's chocolates. I ate one yesterday then put the box in the fridge. The kids will find it and I will share this time.
  • Oberon21
    Options

My brother's birthday is the day before mine. Andrew's is one week after. My grandpa was 2 days before. We must be full of the joys of spring in our family oj January babies!

Ellie was conceived at the back end of my sugar free month challenge. I must have been getting very bored at that point and needed entertaining!

Melissa! I never knew you were so racy! :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Bad news: I weighed 180.8 lbs this morning.
    Good news: I didn't gain anything through the holiday week.

I'm back in losing mode and would like to get back to 160. This would be easier if someone hadn't bought me a box of See's chocolates. I ate one yesterday then put the box in the fridge. The kids will find it and I will share this time.

I am up to 139 this AM (I am embarrassed to state this, but public shaming might help me). I was 121 1.5 years ago. I want to get back to 120.