Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Happy new year! It's actually already 3.30am here, but I missed midnight because I am so rock and roll. Hope you all have a good one.

And here I thought you missed it because you have sense enough to sleep when Ellie sleeps. :) Happy New Year.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy New Years Eve!!

I had a great year as far as food and exercise go! I can only hope to do as well in 2018!

Have fun tonight, guys! And be smart and safe!

Awesome job last year Kelly!

You'll do kick butt this year too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Happy New Year’s Eve! My son is going to work with hubby, so my plans include a pint of Ben and Jerry’s, a good book, and my hot tub.

Sounded like a great way to unwind on New Year's Eve.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years! Mine involved seeing a movie with my mom, Chinese food and a couple of episodes of Blue Bloods. I was in bed by 11. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession: I just spent $18.50 at the laundry mat rather than spend New Year's Day doing the six loads of laundry that I still needed to wash. Sometimes my time is worth the inconvenience of dragging it all out and back in. It only took 90 minutes to wash, dry and fold it all.

That actually seems pretty cheap. I would totally agree with that (spending $ to save time). Hence a cleaning lady. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve!!

I had a great year as far as food and exercise go! I can only hope to do as well in 2018!

Have fun tonight, guys! And be smart and safe!

Glad you had a wonderful year! That is terrific. I won't say 2017 was stellar but I am looking forward to 2018!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Confession: I just spent $18.50 at the laundry mat rather than spend New Year's Day doing the six loads of laundry that I still needed to wash. Sometimes my time is worth the inconvenience of dragging it all out and back in. It only took 90 minutes to wash, dry and fold it all.

That actually seems pretty cheap. I would totally agree with that (spending $ to save time). Hence a cleaning lady. :)

I can't justify a cleaning lady, but I can justify doing all of the laundry at once occasionally.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Ah laundry, the rate at which we create it is amazing. Today Ellie pooped up to her armpits in one sudden go, got it all over me too. It's not the squillions of baby clothes that we have to wash, it's the collateral damage to my very limited wardrobe! Gotta do a lot of washing when you only have three pairs of trousers that vaguely fit and you get puked on 12 times a day.
  • Oberon21
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Ah laundry, the rate at which we create it is amazing. Today Ellie pooped up to her armpits in one sudden go, got it all over me too. It's not the squillions of baby clothes that we have to wash, it's the collateral damage to my very limited wardrobe! Gotta do a lot of washing when you only have three pairs of trousers that vaguely fit and you get puked on 12 times a day.

I can't believe hour much I create and it's just me! I can't imagine 2 adults and 2 kids under 3.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited January 2018
    Options

I remember those days. That was the worst part of having newborns.
    ETA: I have a kid home for Christmas. One college kid at home all the time. Two in school and Denni and me. It is a lot of laundry.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @MelissaPhippsFeagins!!!

gn3wbag93i5d.jpg
    0si795delwa4.jpg
    tdc60676hmj7.jpg
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I can’t stop binging. I’m fatter than I’ve ever been in my life.
    *whisper-screams* CUT IT OFFF

I don't know how "fat" that is, but breathe and let it go. Get a journal, write about why you're binge eating instead of binge eating. You can burn the pages later if you want, but get it out there where you can look at it and make a plan to face it.

I weighed 225 pounds more than once in my life while I wasn't pregnant. (highest ever was 245 right before a 9 pound 3 oz boy came along.) I regularly ate whole jars of peanut butter and whole large pizzas alone. You can beat this. I know you can, but I couldn't until I rooted out the cause.

Also, Spam is right. You shouldn't beat yourself up over your fat. I have crappy fingernails that break all the time. Why don't women beat themselves up over that? It's also a nutrition problem and I purposely bought veggies today to try to fix it. :)
    Thank you :) I think I do know why but seem to be helpless to stop it anyway. Ah, well, I’m starting again today and feeling better, and I saved calories for two shots of whiskey with dinner because I just learned that we have whiskey in the house.
    Also, I feel you on the whole jars of peanut butter. I managed to have one tablespoon today, but we’ll see how long that lasts...
    also happy birthday!! Nice that yours is so close to the new year. Perfect for new beginnings if you need them, and renewal for everything good already in your life :)
    Plus it was the wolf moon last night!
    So, you’re super magical right now.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

I can't believe hour much I create and it's just me! I can't imagine 2 adults and 2 kids under 3.
    Same. I think I’ll just stick with dogs...
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Quik! But I am not 100 yet! (49 for the curious and took a vacation day because I like being lazy on my birthday.)

Didn't realize it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options
    16afd8f8etmb.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Thanks, Quik! But I am not 100 yet! (49 for the curious and took a vacation day because I like being lazy on my birthday.)

Didn't realize it was your birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Thanks!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I can’t stop binging. I’m fatter than I’ve ever been in my life.
    *whisper-screams* CUT IT OFFF

I don't know how "fat" that is, but breathe and let it go. Get a journal, write about why you're binge eating instead of binge eating. You can burn the pages later if you want, but get it out there where you can look at it and make a plan to face it.

I weighed 225 pounds more than once in my life while I wasn't pregnant. (highest ever was 245 right before a 9 pound 3 oz boy came along.) I regularly ate whole jars of peanut butter and whole large pizzas alone. You can beat this. I know you can, but I couldn't until I rooted out the cause.

Also, Spam is right. You shouldn't beat yourself up over your fat. I have crappy fingernails that break all the time. Why don't women beat themselves up over that? It's also a nutrition problem and I purposely bought veggies today to try to fix it. :)
    Thank you :) I think I do know why but seem to be helpless to stop it anyway. Ah, well, I’m starting again today and feeling better, and I saved calories for two shots of whiskey with dinner because I just learned that we have whiskey in the house.
    Also, I feel you on the whole jars of peanut butter. I managed to have one tablespoon today, but we’ll see how long that lasts...
    also happy birthday!! Nice that yours is so close to the new year. Perfect for new beginnings if you need them, and renewal for everything good already in your life :)
    Plus it was the wolf moon last night!
    So, you’re super magical right now.

I am super magical all the time! LOL
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Mel!!! Hope it was a good day off!!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    16afd8f8etmb.jpg

Now there's a gym I would join...