Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    You will get there. 140 is my ultimate goal and I'm probably much shorter than you! Currently at about 169, which I'm pleased with as I've lost 26lbs in the six weeks since Ellie was born, and that includes eating everything I fancy at 3am.

155lbs is my interim goal for the end of 2018 as that's what I weighed when I fell pregnant, but I can't see myself actually trying for a good few months yet. Not until I can get 4 hours of unbroken sleep. I fed her so many times last night I lost count.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I’ve been binging nonstop BUT I have a new plan that starts today to get myself under control.
    And I’m buying a scale as soon as I go back to school.
    I hope everyone else had wonderful holidays! I got lots of books and now I have so much time to read <3
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I’ve been binging nonstop BUT I have a new plan that starts today to get myself under control.
    I hope everyone else had wonderful holidays! I got lots of books and now I have so much time to read <3

Good to hear from you. And good luck with your plan.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Reading is the best!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    New cats I am adopting! f00olaz89agu.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options
    1gpaz4fy602s.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options
    P2rtq5c2ui5ld.jpg
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I love tuxedo cats!! Mine is getting on in years and I may need to adopt a new barn cat for our place.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Hurrah for adoptees. I am a dog person but pro all pet adoption. (Cat hair makes me itch immediately and gives me pink eye if I am around it for more than a a day or two.)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I love tuxedo cats!! Mine is getting on in years and I may need to adopt a new barn cat for our place.

Too bad your aren't in NJ. The adoption people were asking me about a barn for a cat but ours already has 5 I feed!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I can’t stop binging. I’m fatter than I’ve ever been in my life.
    *whisper-screams* CUT IT OFFF
  • spamarie
    Options

No helpful advice as I know jack squat about EDs, but being 'fat' is not a reason to punish yourself. Be kind to yourself.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited December 2017
    Options

I don't know how "fat" that is, but breathe and let it go. Get a journal, write about why you're binge eating instead of binge eating. You can burn the pages later if you want, but get it out there where you can look at it and make a plan to face it.

I weighed 225 pounds more than once in my life while I wasn't pregnant. (highest ever was 245 right before a 9 pound 3 oz boy came along.) I regularly ate whole jars of peanut butter and whole large pizzas alone. You can beat this. I know you can, but I couldn't until I rooted out the cause.

Also, Spam is right. You shouldn't beat yourself up over your fat. I have crappy fingernails that break all the time. Why don't women beat themselves up over that? It's also a nutrition problem and I purposely bought veggies today to try to fix it. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Happy New Years Eve!!

I had a great year as far as food and exercise go! I can only hope to do as well in 2018!

Have fun tonight, guys! And be smart and safe!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy New Years Eve!!

I had a great year as far as food and exercise go! I can only hope to do as well in 2018!

Have fun tonight, guys! And be smart and safe!

You too! *
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession: I just spent $18.50 at the laundry mat rather than spend New Year's Day doing the six loads of laundry that I still needed to wash. Sometimes my time is worth the inconvenience of dragging it all out and back in. It only took 90 minutes to wash, dry and fold it all.
  • spamarie
    Options
    Happy new year! It's actually already 3.30am here, but I missed midnight because I am so rock and roll. Hope you all have a good one.