Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess it's 8:12 am and I have a million things to do and I'm lying in bed catching up on MFP.
    Well I am personally glad you are here. I've been missing you.
    Maybe you need this time to get set for the day.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I confess it's 8:12 am and I have a million things to do and I'm lying in bed catching up on MFP.
    Well I am personally glad you are here. I've been missing you.
    Maybe you need this time to get set for the day.

Thanks. I finally got my butt out of bed and headed to barn. Stuck behind 10 cars at the DD drive thru. All beachgoers I am sure.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Assassin cat has gifted me with a chipmunk, a mouse and 2 birds this week. Both birds were half grown. I'm guessing he raided a nest. I got in trouble from the condo board again for feeding him as they took a picture of the dead chipmunk and cat food bowls and sent it to me with a cease and desist on feeding the cat. I had to bring the bowls in and am now just dumping the cat food in the patio floor.

Cattlecat has gone a bit loopy lately. Yesterday he decided that I was not paying enough attention to him. So while I was doing yoga he placed himself between my arms as I was doing downward facing dog and started licking my fingers. When I started lowering down he moved about 10 feet with his back to me. He would turn and periodically look at me then when I had finished my group of salutations to the sun he ran at me. I think he was trying to jump up and gram at my hand but missed and planted his claws into my leg. then went off and did something else when I yelped.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I guess the good thing about getting to work at 3:00 a.m. is that I get to leave at 11:00 a.m. But it's currently 7:00 and I'm already exhausted. A nap is definitely in my future.

As a detective why did you need to go in so early? I thought you did more office work?

Surveillance. Trying to track down someone. Normally I can just internet stalk them, but it wasn’t working with this one.
  • reginakarl
    reginakarl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I ate a package of goldfish crackers and had a foot long Subway sandwich with mayo yesterday. I gained 3lbs yesterday. :(
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I usually try to be smart and order a medium...but sometimes I give in and just get the large, Mine is just cheese though (that makes it a little better, right?).
    I sometimes wonder how I went 10 years without real pizza when I was vegan. I didn't miss it though. Strange.

I don't really miss anything having gone vegan. It's just a mind thing.

I didn't miss much at the time either.
    I do think that being vegan these days would be so much easier too. There are so many more substitutions now. And restaurants have so many more options for vegans without needing to ask them to omit things or make a million changes. Back when I was vegan, It was challenging to eat out..or to even find things at regular grocery stores.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    reginakarl wrote: »
    I ate a package of goldfish crackers and had a foot long Subway sandwich with mayo yesterday. I gained 3lbs yesterday. :(

That's not real weight gain. I would bet sodium but you in the butt.
  • raymax4
    Options
    reginakarl wrote: »

Some is probably water retention from all that salt
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I usually try to be smart and order a medium...but sometimes I give in and just get the large, Mine is just cheese though (that makes it a little better, right?).
    I sometimes wonder how I went 10 years without real pizza when I was vegan. I didn't miss it though. Strange.

I do think that being vegan these days would be so much easier too. There are so many more substitutions now. And restaurants have so many more options for vegans without needing to ask them to omit things or make a million changes. Back when I was vegan, It was challenging to eat out..or to even find things at regular grocery stores.

I still have to get special orders almost everywhere if it's not a burger type place that has vegan food. It did sort of take the joy out of eating out. Sometimes you get an awesome meal. Sometimes you get a plate of vegetables.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I guess the good thing about getting to work at 3:00 a.m. is that I get to leave at 11:00 a.m. But it's currently 7:00 and I'm already exhausted. A nap is definitely in my future.

As a detective why did you need to go in so early? I thought you did more office work?

Surveillance. Trying to track down someone. Normally I can just internet stalk them, but it wasn’t working with this one.

Oooh. You have both the most exciting job and the most boring. Did you catch him?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Assassin cat has gifted me with a chipmunk, a mouse and 2 birds this week. Both birds were half grown. I'm guessing he raided a nest. I got in trouble from the condo board again for feeding him as they took a picture of the dead chipmunk and cat food bowls and sent it to me with a cease and desist on feeding the cat. I had to bring the bowls in and am now just dumping the cat food in the patio floor.

Cattlecat has gone a bit loopy lately. Yesterday he decided that I was not paying enough attention to him. So while I was doing yoga he placed himself between my arms as I was doing downward facing dog and started licking my fingers. When I started lowering down he moved about 10 feet with his back to me. He would turn and periodically look at me then when I had finished my group of salutations to the sun he ran at me. I think he was trying to jump up and gram at my hand but missed and planted his claws into my leg. then went off and did something else when I yelped.

Assassin cat rubbed all over my hand feeding him the AM the sat back and swatted me. I think he was telling me not to get too comfortable with affection, he's still feral.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

I still have to get special orders almost everywhere if it's not a burger type place that has vegan food. It did sort of take the joy out of eating out. Sometimes you get an awesome meal. Sometimes you get a plate of vegetables.

Yeah, eating at restaurants wasn't very exciting at that time for me either. Now, being back to just vegetarian, it's so much easier (and exciting again). And we're lucky to live in an area with a lot of restaurants (not chains) that offer quite a few vegetarian/vegan options..without making any adjustments.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options

Our cats love getting under me when I'm working out. Weirdos.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Oooh. You have both the most exciting job and the most boring. Did you catch him?

Found him, but haven’t “caught him” yet.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I only have a couple of proper dresses for Ellie as she wears a lot if Andrew's old stuff. But I am trying to put her in them as often as possible right now because she looks like she might crawl soon and they'd be a hindrance to that.

It really annoys me that so much girl stuff is impractical because apparently being pretty is more important than actually being able to move properly. I never had to think about this with my son - all his clothes and shoes allowed him to walk and crawl and stomp to his heart's content. But I'm noticing more and more that it's not so with girl stuff. Shoes that don't offer any actual protection, dresses that get in the way of crawling, but they are so pretty.

The inequality and societal expectations start early! Rant over.

Provided you don't mind foregoing the 'Little Princess' stuff written across girls clothes and the 'I'm a Little Monster' stuff written across boys clothes there seem to be a reasonable amount of gender neutral outfits around nowadays. Some UK stores have stoppped having boys and girls departments and just have childrens wear. Our girls will not have a gender identity crisis if they don't wear pink ;)

I'm in the UK but I'm fairly rural so only have a couple of shops to choose from. Luckily my mum knows me well and provides me with some funky stuff!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

It's Father's day and here I am logging my weekend calories! I have a hard enough time just remembering to do that!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Found him, but haven’t “caught him” yet.

Do you find that a lot of the people you have to "stalk" don't have social media profiles/low media presence due to their criminal activities or use fake aliases on social media platforms?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I only ate 900 the previous two days cause I wasn't hungry much which was strange. I find that when it's extremely hot I don't have much of an appetite.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have eaten atrociously this weekend. I don't even think I care. I should, but I will get ba k on the wagon tomorrow.
  • raymax4
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I only ate 900 the previous two days cause I wasn't hungry much which was strange. I find that when it's extremely hot I don't have much of an appetite.

900 a day? Or 900 total 450 a day?