Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    5dxgfe6ezzpt.png
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    When I have pizza, it must be ALL the pizza, otherwise I won't eat it at all. And I can always eat all the pizza.

Same. Putting half away doesn't work with me.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    When I have pizza, it must be ALL the pizza, otherwise I won't eat it at all. And I can always eat all the pizza.

Oh I pretend putting half away will -- but then I sneak to the fridge over the course of 2 hours and eat the second half

What is your preference? Deep Dish, Hand tossed, or thin?
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have to freeze pizza. Reheats from frozen just fine in the oven. If I put it in the fridge, though, forget it, I'm going to eat it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me why my employee health survey has questions about my finances on it? I so desperately want to tell them, "if you think we might be stressed about our finances, just pay us more;" unfortunately, there was no space for comments.
    I confess that I am very unhappy with HR right now.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I will bring balance to the world by confessing I cannot stand pizza (or anything tomato based)!

I could (and do) eat chocolate all day long. I'm going to have to curb that as I start breastfeeding less.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »

Oh I pretend putting half away will -- but then I sneak to the fridge over the course of 2 hours and eat the second half

I don't even pretend. I eat it all in one sitting. :#:D
    I love all pizza, really. I mostly eat handtossed though. We just had deep dish a few weeks ago for the first time in years. It was delicious! How about you?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

I love all pizza, really. I mostly eat handtossed though. We just had deep dish a few weeks ago for the first time in years. It was delicious! How about you?

Thin or hand tossed. I like crisp thin but not cardboardy.... seems like a thin line that is crossed way too often.

My dog likes hand tossed bc he gets the pizza bones
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I will bring balance to the world by confessing I cannot stand pizza (or anything tomato based)!

I could (and do) eat chocolate all day long. I'm going to have to curb that as I start breastfeeding less.

Insanity! :o

I eat my fair share of chocolate too though. Well, sweets in general. I have to be careful though because I seem to have no "off" button.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I order a medium, pretending I'm saving tons of calories that way. Hand-tossed buffalo chicken from Domino's is my current obsession.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    I usually try to be smart and order a medium...but sometimes I give in and just get the large, Mine is just cheese though (that makes it a little better, right?).
    I sometimes wonder how I went 10 years without real pizza when I was vegan. I didn't miss it though. Strange.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Everybody in my family orders their own pizza. I try to eat half and save half for the next day. I usually can.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options

I mean, all pizza is good, but in order of preference, pan, hand tossed, thin.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I usually skip the meat on pizza and get veggies, so that's something.
  • RadishEater
    RadishEater Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Chef Boyardee Pizza kit pizza! I know that might sound crazy, but I love dough the kit makes and then the tomato sauce is pretty great too. Plus this way I can add just the right amount of cheese and onions. I usually save this for when I am sick with a cold.

Otherwise I am big fan of deep dish with lots of veggies on top.
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    Everybody in my family orders their own pizza. I try to eat half and save half for the next day. I usually can.

Yup, we order our own too!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

QFT!! Mine is unusual, so no one else in the family eats it. The rest usually get some form of pepperoni. I tend to go for the thin crust, sometimes the hand tossed. Deep dish is too much bread for me. I get pizza for the toppings. Better stop now or I will be ordering pizza for dinner instead of cooking my mahi.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I usually order a medium deep dish and get 3 meals out of that.
    I tried thin crust for the first time last time I ordered, and learned I only get two meals out of that and its not as good
    I like very little sauce, double cheese, pepperoni, bacon, tomatoes, green pepper, green olives and spinach....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    All gluten free pizza is thin crust pizza, which is not my favorite and probably why I don't eat it as often as I used to.
    I order my kids pizza from a local place that makes a great hand tossed crust (I miss it) because they also make good Chef salad and make a loaded baked potato with pepperoni. :)
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain to me why my employee health survey has questions about my finances on it? I so desperately want to tell them, "if you think we might be stressed about our finances, just pay us more;" unfortunately, there was no space for comments.
    I confess that I am very unhappy with HR right now.

Can't be sure, but they may be looking to see whether there are correlations between pay level and healthy behaviors (there often are).