Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    My niece is obsessed with these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMu9X-5XwbM

Every time she sees the pigs bare butt she screams (for some reason her laugh is a scream :D).
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Aw, man. I left my dark chocolate squares at home. :( I have been careful to work the chocolate into my calories so that I don't feel deprived, but it doesn't bode well for my first day back from vacation that I want it at 9:30 or that I left it.
    I might have to go to the hospital gift shop and buy some. (They have the good dark chocolate; the vending machine has milk chocolate that is not nearly as satisfying. Plus my purchase goes to support the volunteer staff that directs visitors and delivers cards, flowers and therapy pets around the hospital. )
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Aw, man. I left my dark chocolate squares at home. :( I have been careful to work the chocolate into my calories so that I don't feel deprived, but it doesn't bode well for my first day back from vacation that I want it at 9:30 or that I left it.
    I might have to go to the hospital gift shop and buy some. (They have the good dark chocolate; the vending machine has milk chocolate that is not nearly as satisfying. Plus my purchase goes to support the volunteer staff that directs visitors and delivers cards, flowers and therapy pets around the hospital. )

One MUST support such honorable endeavors!
    Buy chocolate, lots of chocolate.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession: I made my niece & two nephews a mug cake from a box (Betty Crocker new mug cakes) & it came with frosting packets or it was supposed to :D. I ate the frosting packets a few months ago. They were like, "where's the frosting packets?"

"Um, I already ate them!"

Frosting? You mean these things are suppose to have frosting? Are you sure?

Haaaaaa
  • raymax4
    Options
    I ate 4700 calories on Friday.

Wow! Do you feel stuffed?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I just received the service excellence award at work today!

Congratulations! I am sure it's well deserved!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

One MUST support such honorable endeavors!
    Buy chocolate, lots of chocolate.

I usually buy clothes there instead of chocolate. I actually ended up with Reese cups because my blood sugar dropped like a rock after I walked outside at lunch. I was actually afraid I would pass out before I made it to the gift shop. So I settled for the vending machine.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

I know it's not what you were aiming for, but I find this quite impressive.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Baby Ellie is nearly 7 months old (how!!??) and has FINALLY taken a minor interest in food today. A full 30g (1oz) of mushed veg was consumed in one sitting today without constantly spitting it out or crying. My boobs might get a rest one day.

My confession - I know I'm supposed to feel sad about leaving my babies for the first time, but actually I can't wait. I'd love three hours on my own!

You deserve "me time". I don't think you're supposed to feel sad. I'd be (and was) running for the door. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Baby Ellie is nearly 7 months old (how!!??) and has FINALLY taken a minor interest in food today. A full 30g (1oz) of mushed veg was consumed in one sitting today without constantly spitting it out or crying. My boobs might get a rest one day.

My confession - I know I'm supposed to feel sad about leaving my babies for the first time, but actually I can't wait. I'd love three hours on my own!

You deserve "me time". I don't think you're supposed to feel sad. I'd be (and was) running for the door. ;)

You do deserve me time, Spam. I hope Ellie lets you have some soon.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I ordered Pizza Hut after I had dinner (a chick fil a sandwich and fruit) and ate most of a medium pizza, all the cinnamon sticks, some cheese bread, and icing. I am a bottomless pit when it comes to pizza. No matter what I've eaten, I can still eat all the pizza.

ETA: I ate my whole day's calories of roughly 1700 and THEN had 2nd dinner... 2nd very. big. dinner.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I ordered Pizza Hut after I had dinner (a chick fil a sandwich and fruit) and ate most of a medium pizza, all the cinnamon sticks, some cheese bread, and icing. I am a bottomless pit when it comes to pizza. No matter what I've eaten, I can still eat all the pizza.

ETA: I ate my whole day's calories of roughly 1700 and THEN had 2nd dinner... 2nd very. big. dinner.

Impressive. :o
  • raymax4
    Options

Time flies when you have kids and suddenly they are grown. Enjoy them as much as you can and by all means you DO deserve me time it is a must
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I am similar when it comes to pizza. I have to limit how much we order or I would (and can sometimes) eat a large one myself.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options

If I were on a desert island and could have only one food - PIZZA!!! I have ZERO control when it comes to pizza
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

I am similar when it comes to pizza. I have to limit how much we order or I would (and can sometimes) eat a large one myself.

I have to be careful with pizza as well. I eat the large by myself too. Then it makes me want more food so I start going through the pantry. I have to limit our pizza nights to once a month or so. :/

edited for spelling.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »

I have to be careful with pizza as well. I eat the large by myself too. Then it makes me want more food so I start going through the pantry. I have to limit our pizza nights to once a month or so. :/

edited for spelling.

When I order a GF pizza, I have to make myself put half on the plate and put the other half in the fridge right away. It can be lunch tomorrow, but I am too old to get away with eating a whole pizza any more.