Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Hang in there quik!!! This will sort itself out. You can fix it. I know when I get on a jag where I eat and eat, it's hard to stop, but you will find a point where enough is enough. If TOM is around, that is probably it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Hang in there quik!!! This will sort itself out. You can fix it. I know when I get on a jag where I eat and eat, it's hard to stop, but you will find a point where enough is enough. If TOM is around, that is probably it.

Nope. Just over.

I gotta find something to flip the switch back to weight loss mode. I want to eat all the things all the time.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. I did that right before I went to the doc and was told my numbers made me diabetic. I have three months to correct it somewhat and see if she wants me on any meds.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Woohoo @becky3695 !!

My ubereating Sunday night was deleted by this morning, too. I think my TOM was this week...it's hard to tell with Mirena because it's rather erratic except for sore boobs and weird carb eating urges.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    becky3695 wrote: »
    HI GUYS!!!

Even with my Fireball or Frosting.... I HAD A 4 LB loss this week!!!!

BTW, it was Fireball this time :D

That's amazing!

FYI - Fireball in Diet Dr Pepper is awesome.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went a way I don't typically take anymore for work & as I was over the hill I noticed a big black thing out of the corner of my eye coming out of an Apple orchard! As my eyes registered what it was I started to geek out realizing it was a black bear. In PA we do have a lot of black bears, but in my whole life that was the first time I have spotted one in the wild. I'm thinking it was a cub & I was more relieved it didn't run out on the road. I hope it made it safe wherever it was going to. Thank God it wasn't a Mountain Lion/Cougar, because big cats for some reason freak me out. What animals/insects freak you guys out? I would say mine would be big cats, alligators, snakes, & spiders.

Another black bear cub in a more populated town got up in a tree & they had to tranquilize it & relocate it to a safer environment.

@Italian_Buju do you ever see Grizzlies/Brown Bears up in Canada?

Not in the city. I supposed I might if I went camping or something....but I hate camping because I do not work hard all year so I can spend my time off living like a homeless person :p
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I confess that I am terrible at correcting coworkers without making them feel stupid. But this time, I am not even sorry. Unnamed coworker standing at printer when I walk up:
    "It's not printing. I don't know why."
    Me: (looks at flashing red light on paper tray) "It's out of paper."

Sometimes customers make me want to scratch my head.

The dumbest thing to this day (nothing beats it) was the guy I helped at service desk & after I was finished with the transaction he looked at me & asked if Walmart was open today. Um, really? If we were closed would I be helping you out? Would you be able to even come into the store?

A cart pusher had someone ask what the difference between the big & little carts were. I would've had to bite my tongue, because I would have been like the big cart you can put more stuff in & the little cart a little less.

:D

Last week I had a lady come in to do Western Union, and she had hundred dollar bills, which we do not accept. When I told her I could not take them, she asked what she should do. I suggested she go somewhere to exchange them for smaller bills, and she asked if I could do that for her. That was so stupid it made my eyes squint..... :neutral:
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Confession: I am on the verge of a meltdown. I don't even know what triggered it, but I feel like every word anyone says around me is a needle poking my skin. I am trying really hard to make myself stay at work, but I don't know if I actually can today.

I've been lethally *kitten*y for about three days now. I don't know why. It's too early for PMS. I'm just in bite-your-head-off-for-anything-and-everything mode. :#

This is autism. Pure and simple. And why I shouldn't really be anyone's boss. I am seriously considering asking my immediate manager if I can leave at 12 and come back at 5 to finish my day.

I keep having people recently telling me to put in for the CSM job at work & I keep saying no. I had a manager that everyday would tell me to put in for it & another higher up position, but I just don't think I could handle all of the stress that comes along with it. Sometimes it's hard enough for me to juggle all of the stuff thrown at me already & at times I get snappy with my supervisors, because it can get overwhelming. It's flattering that so many people feel I could handle it, but dealing with all of the associate issues & the customers is just not worth the headaches.

I have ADD & I'm sure OCD to an extent so it can be a struggle at times to simply focus on one task let alone juggling everything.

I understand totally!
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    I would never want to be a people-manager. I'm an excellent individual contributor, and that's how I want it to stay.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Nope. Just over.

I gotta find something to flip the switch back to weight loss mode. I want to eat all the things all the time.

You're going to get back on track. You just has a big competition, your body may need extra to heal up. Chocolate and maple bars may not be the best choice, but I know you will sort that out.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    HI GUYS!!!

Excellent!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Luckily I haven't smoked for very long. I started smoking when I was 22 so roughly 2 years now - I don't smoke at home I only crave cigarettes when I have a drink but I go extremely over board like I did on Tuesday.

Cutting down from 10 Cigarettes a day to roughly 20 a week is a good start. Still burning a hole in my pocket waste of money + not good for health.

Good for you! Any progress is better than none!

I smoked for ten years and quit 20 years ago now. I would play tennis with a smoke hanging out of my mouth! However, now I cannot even stand to be around it, so not sure how I did that.
    During trying to quit, I found I wanted to smoke every weekend at the bar, that is when you could smoke in bars....so in the end, I actually had to quit drinking to successfully quit smoking.

Good luck!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    It's my Thursday as well. My uncle passed over the weekend and the funeral is Thursday. Bad heart and no insurance to be able to care for himself.

The bolded is sad, especially if he missed out on procedures that could improve quality as well as quantity of life. May his memory live on in your heart.

I'm finding it desperately difficult not to comment on this. Let's just say I find it astonishing and appalling that somebody would be denied commonplace treatments due to personal finances in a developed country. You have all my sympathy, and I'm forever grateful for the NHS.

Agreed
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    HI GUYS!!!

:trollface:

I love this lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I hope everyone is well!
    I have been crazy busy so do not get on much except to do my daily challenge list.
    Between work, the gym and board stuff, I hardly have time for anything else!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    So, I took a week of vacation to teach Bible school at my church. Specifically to teach preschool Bible stories. Group chaperones bring 6 groups of 3, 4, & 5 year old kids to me to hear the story. I only slept 5.5 hours last night and I had some cranky kids today. We played Simon Says as our game and one 3 year old and one 5 year old cried when they were out. I had to bring three kids to sit in my lap so that they would keep hands to themselves. It was ugly in there today. I was driven to a no bake oatmeal cookie for lunch.
    Chocolate covers a multitude of tired.

That sounds like my idea of hell. Which is a bit ironic, don'tcha think? ;)

Ha welcome to my life!

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    So, I took a week of vacation to teach Bible school at my church. Specifically to teach preschool Bible stories. Group chaperones bring 6 groups of 3, 4, & 5 year old kids to me to hear the story. I only slept 5.5 hours last night and I had some cranky kids today. We played Simon Says as our game and one 3 year old and one 5 year old cried when they were out. I had to bring three kids to sit in my lap so that they would keep hands to themselves. It was ugly in there today. I was driven to a no bake oatmeal cookie for lunch.
    Chocolate covers a multitude of tired.

That sounds like my idea of hell. Which is a bit ironic, don'tcha think? ;)

Ha welcome to my life!

I did think of you a couple of times while I was teaching this week. :wink:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I need to be reminded to never ask my daughter for help again. It always ends in a fight. (And she is just going to have to learn the hard way that I am not inclined to help people who are not helpful.)
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    I ate 4700 calories on Friday.