Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Ok, group poll for wedding cake flavours, because I can't choose

3 tiers, so pick 3 flavours

Vanilla sponge
    Chocolate sponge
    Lemon Sponge
    Carrot Cake
    Rich chocolate cake (gooey apparently)
    Red Velvet
    Lavender Cake
    Coconut and Malibu
    Hazelnut Praline
    Peanut Butter
    Cappuccino
    Marble cake
    White Chocolate and Raspberries
    Tiramsu
    Chocolate and Baileys
    Chocolate Orange
    Mint Chocolate
    Salted Caramel and Chocolate
    Chocolate and Guiness

Who needs that much choice for cake flavours?!

Any time there is white chocolate and raspberries I would go for that!!
    Rich chocolate the good is what inspired me to choose it. however salted caramel and chocolate sounds yummy.
    Tiramsu because you need sass after all that chocolate.

Lavender is nasty tasting I tried it once never again.

Is lavender like cilantro? My husband and kids all think cilantro tastes like soap and I love it. I like lavender, but it's not my first choice.

Nope cilantro is one of the spices of the gods cant improve on it.
    Lavender was created elsewhere!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    The meet went amazing! PRed all my lifts. 242.5 lbs (110 kgs) on squat. 170.9 lbs (77.5 kgs) on bench (no video). And broke state record with my deadlift, 385.8 lbs (180 kgs)! And I qualified for Nationals in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5oWV-ZxIv4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5IAO0IkfI

Way to go Tami
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    What fresh BS is this?!

gbi8yutwyc1l.png

No, I don't agree to either. What happens if I don't agree? I can't use the app to log food and exercise (but strangley I can still get on the forum to complain about it). Looks like I might have to find another calorie counting app...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    What fresh BS is this?!

gbi8yutwyc1l.png

No, I don't agree to either. What happens if I don't agree? I can't use the app to log food and exercise (but strangley I can still get on the forum to complain about it). Looks like I might have to find another calorie counting app...

I am with Lois. I'll check it me here to chat and take the time to create my foods to track on fitbit.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I have a small dilemma. Yesterday (while I was in church, FWIW), my director level boss sent my manager (immediate boss) and a coworker and email about cleaning up a problem before Friday.
    My manager sent that email to the four people who created the problem by not doing their own freaking work.
    Do I fix it because the boss' boss wants me to or let it ride because the boss doesn't want me to work on it?

Edit: the director sent her email on Sunday, not yesterday. The manager forwarded it all this morning.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    What fresh BS is this?!

gbi8yutwyc1l.png

I am with Lois. I'll check it me here to chat and take the time to create my foods to track on fitbit.

Ooooh good idea! I might try that out...
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I have a small dilemma. Yesterday (while I was in church, FWIW), my director level boss sent my manager (immediate boss) and a coworker and email about cleaning up a problem before Friday.
    My manager sent that email to the four people who created the problem by not doing their own freaking work.
    Do I fix it because the boss' boss wants me to or let it ride because the boss doesn't want me to work on it?

Edit: the director sent her email on Sunday, not sure t yesterday. The manager forwarded it all this morning.

Well, if your manager didn't send it to you, it's not your problem surely?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    What fresh BS is this?!

gbi8yutwyc1l.png

That's dumb. It's an "over the pond" thing only, apparently?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Edit: the director sent her email on Sunday, not sure t yesterday. The manager forwarded it all this morning.

Her boss sent it to me when she sent it to me, so it might be. My manager's boss keeps her fingers in everyone's pies and thinks I am her "fixer" no matter who caused the problem. I mean really, hire people who can do the job instead of having me fix poor performance. (most of the issuesare caused by laziness, as far as I can see)
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Her boss sent it to me when she sent it to me, so it might be. My manager's boss keeps her fingers in everyone's pies and thinks I am her "fixer" no matter who caused the problem. I mean really, hire people who can do the job instead of having me fix poor performance. (most of the issues are caused by laziness, as far as I can see)

Oh, tricky. How long will it take you to fix it? I'm just thinking maybe leave it until the last minute, and if no-one else steps up, then I guess you could. I won't say 'should' because it's not your mess, you shouldn't clean it up.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Her boss sent it to me when she sent it to me, so it might be. My manager's boss keeps her fingers in everyone's pies and thinks I am her "fixer" no matter who caused the problem. I mean really, hire people who can do the job instead of having me fix poor performance. (most of the issues are caused by laziness, as far as I can see)

Oh, tricky. How long will it take you to fix it? I'm just thinking maybe leave it until the last minute, and if no-one else steps up, then I guess you could. I won't say 'should' because it's not your mess, you shouldn't clean it up.

Truthfully, I don't know how long it will take to fix it. In theory, I could move it all from where it is sitting to where these people usually work from in 5 minutes or less, but that's not what the director wants or she would have done it. (she's done it to me before.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Truthfully, I don't know how long it will take to fix it. In theory, I could move it all from where it is sitting to where these people usually work from in 5 minutes or less, but that's not what the director wants or she would have done it. (she's done it to me before.)

Two of the four who were told to fix it have worked on it. I think I may be off the hook.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Wednesday - which is my Thursday! Yay for a three day week.

Hubby is having shoulder surgery Friday. That's why I took it off. It's supposed to be pretty minor surgery (shaving off a bone spur). Hopefully it works and he can use his shoulder without pain again.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    It's my Thursday as well. My uncle passed over the weekend and the funeral is Thursday. Bad heart and no insurance to be able to care for himself.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    It's my Thursday as well. My uncle passed over the weekend and the funeral is Thursday. Bad heart and no insurance to be able to care for himself.

My condolences. :'(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

Sorry for your loss.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. He was a very sweet, loving person. It's hard to see someone like that go.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss LeAnn.

My confession today: the boy and I had garlic bread and strawberries for lunch. We are winning at life!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

My confession today: the boy and I had garlic bread and strawberries for lunch. We are winning at life!

Yum! Totally winning!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Yum! Totally winning!

Definitely! I was actually thinking about Texas Toast garlic bread in the shower this morning!