Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have factored into my calories and macros 9 Tootsie Roll candies each day next week. Chocolatey and low fat which is usually what I have room for by the end of the day. 9!!!!!
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Tami that is so badass!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    http://crimefeed.com/2017/09/have-you-seen-the-mad-pooper-colorado-police-search-for-jogger-who-wont-stop-defecating-on-lawns/

I can't really laugh about this, because I once had to pee so bad when I went on a walk with my sister through a development that she lived near that I had to go pee in a wooded area around a few houses.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Tami you look like a beast (in the best possible way)! You're kicking butt!! Congrats on making the state record.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    http://crimefeed.com/2017/09/have-you-seen-the-mad-pooper-colorado-police-search-for-jogger-who-wont-stop-defecating-on-lawns/

I can't really laugh about this, because I once had to pee so bad when I went on a walk with my sister through a development that she lived near that I had to go pee in a wooded area around a few houses.

I can understand having to go and to having a bathroom but according to the article there were public bathrooms nearby. Also why poop on someones lawn or sidewalk. Even when we walk out dogs we bring a bag to clean up after they poop. She has prepared toilet paper so she is aware that she may need to clean up after herself.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I do not want to be at work today. I think it's because hubby and son are both home. It's hard to get up and go to work when everyone else gets to stay home, sleep late, and be lazy.
  • fitoverfortymom
    Options
    Confession: I have a love/hate relationship with Mirena. I love not having a period. I hate the PMS and associated side effects near what would be TOM. Yesterday's side effect was weird carb craving again to the tune of 2500 calories. Yeah, not doing that again. I have a better strategy now, but boy that was a doozy.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    No internet at work this morning. If it doesn’t get fixed, this is going to be a looong day. Thank goodness for personal cell phones. :D
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    Last night I was packing my daughters lunch. I ran out of lunch meat, so I was slicing a whole ham (there is a point here, I promise). I had the mayo out to make her sandwich and spread a bit on a small piece of ham. It was yummy, and then I couldn't stop. I ended up slicing off a bunch of ham for myself, schmearing each piece with mayo, topping with a pickle slice and then eating it as a wrap. I probably ate like 600 calories. Whoops.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Last night I was packing my daughters lunch. I ran out of lunch meat, so I was slicing a whole ham (there is a point here, I promise). I had the mayo out to make her sandwich and spread a bit on a small piece of ham. It was yummy, and then I couldn't stop. I ended up slicing off a bunch of ham for myself, schmearing each piece with mayo, topping with a pickle slice and then eating it as a wrap. I probably ate like 600 calories. Whoops.

I would so do that...
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Got internet, just here at work keeping my foot up. Injured my ankle over the weekend. Can't even blame it on alcohol because I wasn't drinking. Ruined my weekend, but hey at least nothing is broken.

Ouch. Sorry about your foot.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread. I feel a lot less alone than I did. :) So I have one. I stopped tracking for a few years and put quite a bit of the weight back on. Have been back for a month, but I can't bring myself to put the real number in the MyFP weight. So every time I lose two pounds IRL I mark down half a pound lost on MyFP. Eventually the real number and the MyFP number will be the same. I know I should just suck it up and put the real number in MyFP, but I just can't.

• quiksylver296
    Options
    deagh93 wrote: »
    I'm glad I found this thread. I feel a lot less alone than I did. :) So I have one. I stopped tracking for a few years and put quite a bit of the weight back on. Have been back for a month, but I can't bring myself to put the real number in the MyFP weight. So every time I lose two pounds IRL I mark down half a pound lost on MyFP. Eventually the real number and the MyFP number will be the same. I know I should just suck it up and put the real number in MyFP, but I just can't.

I think this is genius. I actually weigh more than MFP says I do, and I can't make myself change it.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    deagh93 wrote: »

I think this is genius. I actually weigh more than MFP says I do, and I can't make myself change it.

Ditto. Although when I knew I had to face the employee health police soon, I fessed up and put in my real weight and goal weight.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    So, I took a week of vacation to teach Bible school at my church. Specifically to teach preschool Bible stories. Group chaperones bring 6 groups of 3, 4, & 5 year old kids to me to hear the story. I only slept 5.5 hours last night and I had some cranky kids today. We played Simon Says as our game and one 3 year old and one 5 year old cried when they were out. I had to bring three kids to sit in my lap so that they would keep hands to themselves. It was ugly in there today. I was driven to a no bake oatmeal cookie for lunch.
    Chocolate covers a multitude of tired.

That sounds like my idea of hell. Which is a bit ironic, don'tcha think? ;)