Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss my prayers are with you & your family.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Sorry for your loss LeAnn.

My confession today: the boy and I had garlic bread and strawberries for lunch. We are winning at life!

Maybe the strawberries helped with the garlic breath!

Today I've ate two pints of Enlightened ice cream! Marshmallow Peanut Butter (can't taste the marshmallow, but the peanut butter is good) & Movie Night (popcorn/caramel kind of ice cream).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Yesterday I went a way I don't typically take anymore for work & as I was over the hill I noticed a big black thing out of the corner of my eye coming out of an Apple orchard! As my eyes registered what it was I started to geek out realizing it was a black bear. In PA we do have a lot of black bears, but in my whole life that was the first time I have spotted one in the wild. I'm thinking it was a cub & I was more relieved it didn't run out on the road. I hope it made it safe wherever it was going to. Thank God it wasn't a Mountain Lion/Cougar, because big cats for some reason freak me out. What animals/insects freak you guys out? I would say mine would be big cats, alligators, snakes, & spiders.

Another black bear cub in a more populated town got up in a tree & they had to tranquilize it & relocate it to a safer environment.

@Italian_Buju do you ever see Grizzlies/Brown Bears up in Canada?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I confess that I am terrible at correcting coworkers without making them feel stupid. But this time, I am not even sorry. Unnamed coworker standing at printer when I walk up:
    "It's not printing. I don't know why."
    Me: (looks at flashing red light on paper tray) "It's out of paper."

Sometimes customers make me want to scratch my head.

The dumbest thing to this day (nothing beats it) was the guy I helped at service desk & after I was finished with the transaction he looked at me & asked if Walmart was open today. Um, really? If we were closed would I be helping you out? Would you be able to even come into the store?

A cart pusher had someone ask what the difference between the big & little carts were. I would've had to bite my tongue, because I would have been like the big cart you can put more stuff in & the little cart a little less.

:D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Confession: I am on the verge of a meltdown. I don't even know what triggered it, but I feel like every word anyone says around me is a needle poking my skin. I am trying really hard to make myself stay at work, but I don't know if I actually can today.

I've been lethally *kitten*y for about three days now. I don't know why. It's too early for PMS. I'm just in bite-your-head-off-for-anything-and-everything mode. :#

This is autism. Pure and simple. And why I shouldn't really be anyone's boss. I am seriously considering asking my immediate manager if I can leave at 12 and come back at 5 to finish my day.

I keep having people recently telling me to put in for the CSM job at work & I keep saying no. I had a manager that everyday would tell me to put in for it & another higher up position, but I just don't think I could handle all of the stress that comes along with it. Sometimes it's hard enough for me to juggle all of the stuff thrown at me already & at times I get snappy with my supervisors, because it can get overwhelming. It's flattering that so many people feel I could handle it, but dealing with all of the associate issues & the customers is just not worth the headaches.

I have ADD & I'm sure OCD to an extent so it can be a struggle at times to simply focus on one task let alone juggling everything.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    What animal freaks me out? Copperheads and rats, but not mice.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I'm cautious around dangerous animals, but not scared per se. I think it's the job. I've herded huge bulls, bison, emu, caught snakes, etc.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Large spiders and poisonous snakes.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I live in a landlocked state. We have snakes and bears and stuff and those don't really bother me. I am terrified of things in the ocean trying to eat me, though.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Sorry for you r loss, Lee Ann.

Yum, Anne-Marie!

I loved the Movie Night enlightened, Kelly! Tat's cool you saw a bear cub. About the one in the tree.. the same thing actually happened when were were still living in NH. I was driving somewhere and the roads were all blocked off. I figured that there had been an accident. I later found out that a bear had climbed up a tree in a bank parking lot and they had to reroute everyone while they tranquilized and moved him.
    I think the only things 'd be really afraid of are anything that is venomous or big/aggressive enough to eat me or my son.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Yum, Anne-Marie!

I loved the Movie Night enlightened, Kelly! Tat's cool you saw a bear cub. About the one in the tree.. the same thing actually happened when were were still living in NH. I was driving somewhere and the roads were all blocked off. I figured that there had been an accident. I later found out that a bear had climbed up a tree in a bank parking lot and they had to reroute everyone while they tranquilized and moved him.
    I think the only things 'd be really afraid of are anything that is venomous or big/aggressive enough to eat me or my son.

I also had a squirrel go across the crosswalk on another day to work. Such a smart squirrel.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went a way I don't typically take anymore for work & as I was over the hill I noticed a big black thing out of the corner of my eye coming out of an Apple orchard! As my eyes registered what it was I started to geek out realizing it was a black bear. In PA we do have a lot of black bears, but in my whole life that was the first time I have spotted one in the wild. I'm thinking it was a cub & I was more relieved it didn't run out on the road. I hope it made it safe wherever it was going to. Thank God it wasn't a Mountain Lion/Cougar, because big cats for some reason freak me out. What animals/insects freak you guys out? I would say mine would be big cats, alligators, snakes, & spiders.

Another black bear cub in a more populated town got up in a tree & they had to tranquilize it & relocate it to a safer environment.

I'd say it's perfectly biologically normal to be freaked out by large predators! The biggest predator we have in the UK is a badger, so it's not something we have to worry about.

Not a fan of wasps but I will always do my utmost to rescue a bee!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I had garlic breath all day!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Yum, Anne-Marie!

I also had a squirrel go across the crosswalk on another day to work. Such a smart squirrel.

:D
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

I'd say it's perfectly biologically normal to be freaked out by large predators! The biggest predator we have in the UK is a badger, so it's not something we have to worry about.

Not a fan of wasps but I will always do my utmost to rescue a bee!

Is it odd that I am not freaked out by wasps/bees even though I am deathly allergic to them?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday - which is my Thursday! Yay for a three day week.

Hubby is having shoulder surgery Friday. That's why I took it off. It's supposed to be pretty minor surgery (shaving off a bone spur). Hopefully it works and he can use his shoulder without pain again.

Best wishes for a pain for shoulder.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Can we just talk for a moment about the amount of chocolate I have consumed today and that I only ate 1513 calories? I have a summer cold and only chocolate tastes good. I should probably eat more of my exercise calories back, but I just don't want to. Stupid. Stuffy. Nose.

• raymax4
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    It's my Thursday as well. My uncle passed over the weekend and the funeral is Thursday. Bad heart and no insurance to be able to care for himself.

The bolded is sad, especially if he missed out on procedures that could improve quality as well as quantity of life. May his memory live on in your heart.
  • heavymetal100
    heavymetal100 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Drinking a bottle and a half on wine yesterday and also smoking a pack of 20 cigarettes + pepperoni pizza.

Once I have a drink I find it hard to resist cigs :(

I've stopped smoking at work so guess some positives

• raymax4
    Options
    Sorry for your loss LeAnn.

My confession today: the boy and I had garlic bread and strawberries for lunch. We are winning at life!

Yumm!