Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am terrible at correcting coworkers without making them feel stupid. But this time, I am not even sorry. Unnamed coworker standing at printer when I walk up:
    "It's not printing. I don't know why."
    Me: (looks at flashing red light on paper tray) "It's out of paper."

I swear, I don't know how these people survive...
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    I confess that although my doctor has ordered a low carb diet, it might not happen this weekend. My brother in law is cooking and usually includes all the carbs. Also Blue Bell is releasing their Wedding Cake flavor for summer again and I may have to have some.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    *disapproving look*

Come now young lady, I hope your not procrastinating?!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    @Lois_1989 It definitely gives it a cheesy texture when you eat it and it blends better with the salad and tastes less eggy.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    @Lois_1989 It definitely gives it a cheesy texture when you eat it and it blends better with the salad and tastes less eggy.

I'll be giving that a go then! Thank you! :)
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Got the offical news today, bloodwork says I am diabetic. I also may have fatty liver and my cholesterol is not good. Well, we know it will come back to haunt us if we continue in bad habits. All the more reason to get this done right. I have three months to see how much my bloodwork changes before my doc has a come to Jesus meeting with me!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    *disapproving look*

Come now young lady, I hope your not procrastinating?!

Nope, not with the news I got this morning. Just going to have to kick my will power in and remind myself I don't want to die anytime soon.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Got the offical news today, bloodwork says I am diabetic. I also may have fatty liver and my cholesterol is not good. Well, we know it will come back to haunt us if we continue in bad habits. All the more reason to get this done right. I have three months to see how much my bloodwork changes before my doc has a come to Jesus meeting with me!

So you're going to eat medium carbs over the weekend and low carb after that, right?
  • crosbylee
    Options

So you're going to eat medium carbs over the weekend and low carb after that, right?

Going as low as I can.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    It's a weekend at the lake so I can make sure I have snacks that I can eat and not mess it all up. Also bringing garden veggies so I can use them and still be on plan.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    It's a weekend at the lake so I can make sure I have snacks that I can eat and not mess it all up. Also bringing garden veggies so I can use them and still be on plan.

That sounds like a good plan. Blue bell is a weakness that I have to bear too. In 2015 I got all my labs to look great but now I am again struggling to get my lipid panel to behave. I know you can do it!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Ok, group poll for wedding cake flavours, because I can't choose

3 tiers, so pick 3 flavours

Vanilla sponge
    Chocolate sponge
    Lemon Sponge
    Carrot Cake
    Rich chocolate cake (gooey apparently)
    Red Velvet
    Lavender Cake
    Coconut and Malibu
    Hazelnut Praline
    Peanut Butter
    Cappuccino
    Marble cake
    White Chocolate and Raspberries
    Tiramsu
    Chocolate and Baileys
    Chocolate Orange
    Mint Chocolate
    Salted Caramel and Chocolate
    Chocolate and Guiness

Who needs that much choice for cake flavours?!

Any time there is white chocolate and raspberries I would go for that!!
    Rich chocolate the good is what inspired me to choose it. however salted caramel and chocolate sounds yummy.
    Tiramsu because you need sass after all that chocolate.

Lavender is nasty tasting I tried it once never again.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I fell off the exercise bandwagon. Now that I started back and expect to do as much as I use to do I am paying the price. 2 days and I am very very sore. I guess Ill dial it back a little and work up to my old goals again.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Ok, group poll for wedding cake flavours, because I can't choose

3 tiers, so pick 3 flavours

Vanilla sponge
    Chocolate sponge
    Lemon Sponge
    Carrot Cake
    Rich chocolate cake (gooey apparently)
    Red Velvet
    Lavender Cake
    Coconut and Malibu
    Hazelnut Praline
    Peanut Butter
    Cappuccino
    Marble cake
    White Chocolate and Raspberries
    Tiramsu
    Chocolate and Baileys
    Chocolate Orange
    Mint Chocolate
    Salted Caramel and Chocolate
    Chocolate and Guiness

Who needs that much choice for cake flavours?!

Any time there is white chocolate and raspberries I would go for that!!
    Rich chocolate the good is what inspired me to choose it. however salted caramel and chocolate sounds yummy.
    Tiramsu because you need sass after all that chocolate.

Lavender is nasty tasting I tried it once never again.

Is lavender like cilantro? My husband and kids all think cilantro tastes like soap and I love it. I like lavender, but it's not my first choice.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I fell off the exercise bandwagon. Now that I started back and expect to do as much as I use to do I am paying the price. 2 days and I am very very sore. I guess Ill dial it back a little and work up to my old goals again.

Same.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    The meet went amazing! PRed all my lifts. 242.5 lbs (110 kgs) on squat. 170.9 lbs (77.5 kgs) on bench (no video). And broke state record with my deadlift, 385.8 lbs (180 kgs)! And I qualified for Nationals in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5oWV-ZxIv4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm5IAO0IkfI

You are super great! Way to go!
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 That is truly awesome! Congrats!!