Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    d6jclqdw8e15.jpeg

Office Dog hard at work

Aww. Office dog I feel the same at work. My favorite service animal's one owner was in Saturday & I asked where she was. I went outside just to see one of my favorite customers. She's one of the only service animals we are allowed to pet since she's a big bull dog & her owners want to keep her friendly in case random kids come up & grab onto her. If you don't notice her at times she'll come up & paw you on the leg & sit there like hello will you pet me now.

I still have yet to see the customer who brings a duck that rides in a stroller. Apparently it's an emotional support animal. What's the strangest animal you have witnessed someone bringing into a store?

Nothing will beat the day two monkeys were in a carrying cage. Now maybe if someone rides an elephant in or has a kangaroo that will beat that.

So what you're saying is that I should get my dog an autism service dog vest and take her everywhere....

Yup!

My friend at work bought a My Life Dog vest & it fits her rat! Our one manager hates rodents & we keep messing with him saying that she'll bring her in.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Okay, Y'all. There was coffee and old grounds in the pot again. It's not quite Plate in the Bathroom Girl level, but it's awfully lazy to be standing beside the sink and not rinse the coffee pot out when you turn off the pot. At least it wasn't burnt to the carafe this time.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    *kitten*

ETA: that was just a test to see if they changed the word "kitten" to "elf" or if that was @Beka3695 using that word. Haha! Cute.

Idea stolen from a priest i met in the liquor store. He told my friend that her necklace was elfing adorable 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Beka3695
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly

I need a tutorial on the new savings catcher. I have no idea how to enter my receipts anymore. I scan them but they don’t seem to be going to savings catcher
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    d6jclqdw8e15.jpeg

Office Dog hard at work

Aww. Office dog I feel the same at work. My favorite service animal's one owner was in Saturday & I asked where she was. I went outside just to see one of my favorite customers. She's one of the only service animals we are allowed to pet since she's a big bull dog & her owners want to keep her friendly in case random kids come up & grab onto her. If you don't notice her at times she'll come up & paw you on the leg & sit there like hello will you pet me now.

I still have yet to see the customer who brings a duck that rides in a stroller. Apparently it's an emotional support animal. What's the strangest animal you have witnessed someone bringing into a store?

Nothing will beat the day two monkeys were in a carrying cage. Now maybe if someone rides an elephant in or has a kangaroo that will beat that.

A cockatoo on some guy's shoulder is the weirdest I've seen. Not super weird, but WHY?!?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly

I need a tutorial on the new savings catcher. I have no idea how to enter my receipts anymore. I scan them but they don’t seem to be going to savings catcher

They don't work unless you use the Walmart Pay app to pay. That's the only way you can do it anymore.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I LOVE having long hair!
    <<snip>>

Wow, gorgeous!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I just got back from the dentist & I'm a little irritated.

Not the dentist, but the person cleaning my teeth asked if I ever had an eating disorder since I have some acid erosion around some of my teeth. Personally I've never been bulimic as far as throwing up (did have a few days where I tried to exercise to eliminate bad binges), other times I have had bouts with binge eating, & then the awful binge/restriction issue I had the first time I got into maintenance.

A better question would be to ask if I drink coffee (don't), soda, or eat acidic foods. Yes to soda. I think she asked that next?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I LOVE having long hair!

Love how wavy your hair is.
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Not the dentist, but the person cleaning my teeth asked if I ever had an eating disorder since I have some acid erosion around some of my teeth. Personally I've never been bulimic as far as throwing up (did have a few days where I tried to exercise to eliminate bad binges), other times I have had bouts with binge eating, & then the awful binge/restriction issue I had the first time I got into maintenance.

A better question would be to ask if I drink coffee (don't), soda, or eat acidic foods. Yes to soda. I think she asked that next?

Sorry, Kelly. That is a strange question for a hygienist to ask a "not young adult" woman. I am not saying you are old, but you aren't in the age range generally afflicted by eating disorders anymore.

Maybe take it as a compliment that you do look that young and then lay off the soda. :)
  • Beka3695
    Options

Where are you? I will come beat up the judgmental B... LOL. I need the exercise :-)

I sent you a PM about savings catcher. I guess I'm a sepecial kind of stupid :s
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    d6jclqdw8e15.jpeg

Office Dog hard at work

A cockatoo on some guy's shoulder is the weirdest I've seen. Not super weird, but WHY?!?

When I lived in Paris there was a guy on the train I regularly caught with a rat on his shoulder. Clearly a fancy rat - not some sewer thing. The guy had long dreadlocks and the rat would disappear in and out of them, appearing on his other shoulder. I loved it! If I hadn't been a 20 year old woman alone in an unknown city, I would have said hi (mere eye contact on public transport is practically flirting in France!). I bet it creeped plenty of other commuters out though!!
  • spamarie
    Options
    Love your long hair @MoHousdon . I'm growing mine long via sheer neglect but it's such a mess. Each time I had a kid, I had a major moult and now I have three separate and distinct hair lengths, but not in a good layered way! I'm getting especially annoyed with my Ellie hair, it's about 2-3 inches long and sticks out at all angles. I always look mad and windswept. I'm thinking of fully enjoying the hippie look and at least I can pretend my hair is happening on purpose!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Love your long hair @MoHousdon . I'm growing mine long via sheer neglect but it's such a mess. Each time I had a kid, I had a major moult and now I have three separate and distinct hair lengths, but not in a good layered way! I'm getting especially annoyed with my Ellie hair, it's about 2-3 inches long and sticks out at all angles. I always look mad and windswept. I'm thinking of fully enjoying the hippie look and at least I can pretend my hair is happening on purpose!

That's my usual look. However, the last 3 days, Rachael kindly curled it for me. I need a haircut desperately, but like you, I'm lazy and don't want to take the time, or spend the money, doing anything with it. I haven't had it cut since early March for Mike's dad's funeral. I haven't had it colored since May of last year! :flushed:
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    2 MORE PAGES, GUYS!!!

5l4bd3dyznva.gif
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Hey, we are two pages from 3300!!!

Which is not what I chimed in to say. I chimed in to say that I need to get someone to give me Senegalese or Kinky Twists. My hair is out of control..
  • spamarie
    edited December 2018
    Options

That's my usual look. However, the last 3 days, Rachael kindly curled it for me. I need a haircut desperately, but like you, I'm lazy and don't want to take the time, or spend the money, doing anything with it. I haven't had it cut since early March for Mike's dad's funeral. I haven't had it colored since May of last year! :flushed:

My last hair cut was when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Ellie. She's 13 months old!! Once every 2-3 years is pretty standard for me. I like to grow it long, hack a load off and donate it to the little princess trust. They make wigs for children.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    d6jclqdw8e15.jpeg

Office Dog hard at work

When I lived in Paris there was a guy on the train I regularly caught with a rat on his shoulder. Clearly a fancy rat - not some sewer thing. The guy had long dreadlocks and the rat would disappear in and out of them, appearing on his other shoulder. I loved it! If I hadn't been a 20 year old woman alone in an unknown city, I would have said hi (mere eye contact on public transport is practically flirting in France!). I bet it creeped plenty of other commuters out though!!

I don't know who this dude is, but he is one of my favourite people on Earth now.....
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    This made me laugh this morning. I'm gonna send it to my trainer! :laugh:

moanxkmqwvg0.jpg