Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Okay, Y'all. There was coffee and old grounds in the pot again. It's not quite Plate in the Bathroom Girl level, but it's awfully lazy to be standing beside the sink and not rinse the coffee pot out when you turn off the pot. At least it wasn't burnt to the carafe this time.

People are such hogs & lazy.

In our break room we have our own personal bathroom & people will not clean up the seat if they pee/poop on it & leave it for maintenance. I could understand not checking all the time, but usually I always double check to make sure the toilet flushes since it's an automatic.

Or someone will not clean up any of their crumbs on the lunch tables, leave half eaten food (half ate banana was one I can remember), leave half drunk soda cans in the fridge (I feel like half of the space in the fridge is taken up by soda cans, water bottles, & the biggest lunch boxes people can find). The worst mess was someone thought it was a grand idea to leave an energy drink in the freezer. I opened the freezer door to put my frozen meal in & it looked like a bomb/CSI crime scene. There was purple goop all over the interior of the freezer.

The one thing I am bad at is remembering to put my food scale away (have done it maybe three times). Most people know it's mine & will let me know.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I just got back from the dentist & I'm a little irritated.

Not the dentist, but the person cleaning my teeth asked if I ever had an eating disorder since I have some acid erosion around some of my teeth. Personally I've never been bulimic as far as throwing up (did have a few days where I tried to exercise to eliminate bad binges), other times I have had bouts with binge eating, & then the awful binge/restriction issue I had the first time I got into maintenance.

A better question would be to ask if I drink coffee (don't), soda, or eat acidic foods. Yes to soda. I think she asked that next?

Where are you? I will come beat up the judgmental B... LOL. I need the exercise :-)

I sent you a PM about savings catcher. I guess I'm a sepecial kind of stupid :s

Don't feel stupid there's a lot of people who still don't know it changed. For awhile we didn't even really know what to say to the customer as far as doing the new Walmart Pay option.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    Love your long hair @MoHousdon . I'm growing mine long via sheer neglect but it's such a mess. Each time I had a kid, I had a major moult and now I have three separate and distinct hair lengths, but not in a good layered way! I'm getting especially annoyed with my Ellie hair, it's about 2-3 inches long and sticks out at all angles. I always look mad and windswept. I'm thinking of fully enjoying the hippie look and at least I can pretend my hair is happening on purpose!

That's my usual look. However, the last 3 days, Rachael kindly curled it for me. I need a haircut desperately, but like you, I'm lazy and don't want to take the time, or spend the money, doing anything with it. I haven't had it cut since early March for Mike's dad's funeral. I haven't had it colored since May of last year! :flushed:

I love your hair color. It looks kind of ombre.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly YES People are disgusting hogs!!!

Obviously, I am the only one in my office that will wash a dish. I now keep my silverware in my desk drawer bc the kitchen is so gross. My co workers will wash a dirty fork out of the sink to use BEFORE washing the 5 they have used all week.

It is now a running joke between my husband and me. I finally broke down this am and washed everything simply bc it was starting to smell.

Also, we are an office of 4... If you poop - make sure there is not a skid mark left in the toilet- low water situation... If so, get the brush and clean it. Almost every day I walk in to find this.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Love your long hair @MoHousdon . I'm growing mine long via sheer neglect but it's such a mess. Each time I had a kid, I had a major moult and now I have three separate and distinct hair lengths, but not in a good layered way! I'm getting especially annoyed with my Ellie hair, it's about 2-3 inches long and sticks out at all angles. I always look mad and windswept. I'm thinking of fully enjoying the hippie look and at least I can pretend my hair is happening on purpose!

That's my usual look. However, the last 3 days, Rachael kindly curled it for me. I need a haircut desperately, but like you, I'm lazy and don't want to take the time, or spend the money, doing anything with it. I haven't had it cut since early March for Mike's dad's funeral. I haven't had it colored since May of last year! :flushed:

I thought it was intentional!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Okay, Y'all. There was coffee and old grounds in the pot again. It's not quite Plate in the Bathroom Girl level, but it's awfully lazy to be standing beside the sink and not rinse the coffee pot out when you turn off the pot. At least it wasn't burnt to the carafe this time.

People are such hogs & lazy.

In our break room we have our own personal bathroom & people will not clean up the seat if they pee/poop on it & leave it for maintenance. I could understand not checking all the time, but usually I always double check to make sure the toilet flushes since it's an automatic.

Or someone will not clean up any of their crumbs on the lunch tables, leave half eaten food (half ate banana was one I can remember), leave half drunk soda cans in the fridge (I feel like half of the space in the fridge is taken up by soda cans, water bottles, & the biggest lunch boxes people can find). The worst mess was someone thought it was a grand idea to leave an energy drink in the freezer. I opened the freezer door to put my frozen meal in & it looked like a bomb/CSI crime scene. There was purple goop all over the interior of the freezer.

The one thing I am bad at is remembering to put my food scale away (have done it maybe three times). Most people know it's mine & will let me know.

Day three: it is getting better. Today, there were only used grou ds left in the filter basket.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

Or just really bad roots! :lol: I'm pretty fortunate it grew out decently.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Reading the last few comments reminds me once again why I do not use public washrooms....
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    So I just washed the coffee pots and emptied the filter baskets. If it's dirty again tomorrow, at least I tried.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    So I just washed the coffee pots and emptied the filter baskets. If it's dirty again tomorrow, at least I tried.

Do you even drink coffee?!? I think I'd be bringing some from home for awhile and ignoring that mess. >:)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My Pandora Christmas station apparently thinks every Elvis song is a Christmas song. :D
  • melissafeagins
    Options

Do you even drink coffee?!? I think I'd be bringing some from home for awhile and ignoring that mess. >:)

Do I drink coffee? Only 70-80ounces a day. I drink 20oz before I leave home, 3-4 10 oz mugs here and 20oz of decaf at home around dinner time. I can bring my own and might until the end of the year.

I don't know who has kitchen duty right now, but they are not good at it.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    My Christmas Standards has some pretty non-standard songs on it too. I have hip-hop Christmas songs, but I kinda expect White Christmas, Let It Snow, and Winter Wonderland to be "standard".
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Do I drink coffee? Only 70-80ounces a day. I drink 20oz before I leave home, 3-4 10 oz mugs here and 20oz of decaf at home around dinner time. I can bring my own and might until the end of the year.

My kinda girl! You actually have me beat by A LOT!!! I have about 44 ounces a day, if I had to guess. Except on the weekends, then it's probably more like 60 ounces.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My Christmas Standards has some pretty non-standard songs on it too. I have hip-hop Christmas songs, but I kinda expect White Christmas, Let It Snow, and Winter Wonderland to be "standard".

Elvis has some Christmas songs, I know, but these ones are not Christmas at all. Everything else is "standard" songs, but it keeps throwing random Elvis in. LOL
  • melissafeagins
    Options

My kinda girl! You actually have me beat by A LOT!!! I have about 44 ounces a day, if I had to guess. Except on the weekends, then it's probably more like 60 ounces.

I have a deal with my doctor that I have to drink as much water as I drink coffee. I think she thought I would cut down on coffee. I just started drinking more water.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Phoo... I am now on overtime because I didn't think this would be a long phone call... Sigh.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Anyone besides me have those 2 or 3, okay maybe 7, stiff hairs that grow out of your chin and neck.

When did this happen?
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Reading the last few comments reminds me once again why I do not use public washrooms....

SAAAME!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Anyone besides me have those 2 or 3, okay maybe 7, stiff hairs that grow out of your chin and neck.

When did this happen?

Not too long after my Grandmother died, I started getting 2 hairs on my chin in pretty much the same location that she had a mole. Thanks, Grandma Birdie.