Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I hate the taste of red wine but sometimes i drink it to impress people.
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just had Chips Ahoy ice cream cake for dinner. Yum!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good news!

For those of you who do not like the taste of Marshmallow Peeps, you can still get all the benefits of the cleanse, without the nasty Peep taste!

asiqeo6l8qqo.jpg

Motherf.....

200.gif

This is going to destroy my profit margin!
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Good news!

For those of you who do not like the taste of Marshmallow Peeps, you can still get all the benefits of the cleanse, without the nasty Peep taste!

asiqeo6l8qqo.jpg

Motherf.....

200.gif

After you posted the what do peeps do gif in that other thread, my mind went to "What does the Peep say?". I guess we have the answer now. Get your parody video out before Easter and you can make up the margin easy.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Good news!

asiqeo6l8qqo.jpg

Motherf.....

200.gif

I see my profit margins going through the roof, though! Sorry "Tincan"!
  • curlylocks302
    curlylocks302 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    These bites of heaven. 42800008831.jpg

So so bad for you, but I could down a whole bag myself.
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    These bites of heaven. 42800008831.jpg

So so bad for you, but I could down a whole bag myself.

I just drooled
  • YokiLenko
    YokiLenko Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't put salad dressing into MFP
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    Confession: The 'Pushy Co-Workers' thread in Food & Nutrition is a real read. Wow, glad I am not the OP. I can only imagine the amount of people who want to ask questions but don't. :|

I saw that one.

It reminded me too much of the time my SO, his son and I were supposed to go out of town together and the son wanted to go to a particular restaurant for supper. SO asked him to check out the menu online to see if there was anything I would like (I eat pescetarian) and the son said, "They'll have salads, she can just order one of those". Grrrr.

I'm not on a diet, nor am I vegetarian... a salad is not a "meal" in my world, it's a starter... and if we're going out for a nice dinner I sure as hell don't want to order just a salad.

I totally over-identified with that poor girl.

edit: spelling

Missed that thread, but yeah... I don't order salads, ever. Last time I did, it was a pitiful amount of food and I was starving 2 hours later. It's either that or 1000 calories worth of cheese, nuts and dressing... I'll pass. I can make my own salads at home...
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

[/quote]

Isn't there a 2nd stomach for dessert?

[/quote]

Yes and I taught my kids to believe they had two tummies....regular and dessert.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I confess that it irritates the crap out of me that so many people think they're the first to discover an issue and start a "Is the database down?" thread when if they took 4 seconds to look, they'd see that there are 9 topics about it on the first page of "Recent Topics" alone.

But I may be hangry.
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I confess that it irritates the crap out of me that so many people think they're the first to discover an issue and start a "Is the database down?" thread when if they took 4 seconds to look, they'd see that there are 9 topics about it on the first page of "Recent Topics" alone.

But I may be hangry.

Yuuuuup.

• CoffeeSlayer
    CoffeeSlayer Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Confession 2: I do not understand peoples' obsession with beards (no offense "Tincan"...I think you are great and one of the main reasons I come back every day). When I see posts with actors pre and post beard, I ALWAYS think they are way better looking without the beard. Just not a fan, I guess. That being said, I haven't seen my husband without a goatee (not a REAL beard, I know) for over 12 years.

My Dad always had a big burly beard when I was a kid. When I was 8 I begged my Dad to shave his beard off for the annual father/daughter Girl Scout banquet. He shaved it all off! Of course he grew it out again, but after that I always loved his beard.
    Confession: My Dad is my hero.
  • ladybuggnorris
    ladybuggnorris Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Confession 2: I do not understand peoples' obsession with beards (no offense "Tincan"...I think you are great and one of the main reasons I come back every day). When I see posts with actors pre and post beard, I ALWAYS think they are way better looking without the beard. Just not a fan, I guess. That being said, I haven't seen my husband without a goatee (not a REAL beard, I know) for over 12 years.

My Dad always had a big burly beard when I was a kid. When I was 8 I begged my Dad to shave his beard off for the annual father/daughter Girl Scout banquet. He shaved it all off! Of course he grew it out again, but after that I always loved his beard.
    Confession: My Dad is my hero.

I have also only ever seen my Dad once without a beard. He is very handsome with it. He does, however, usually keep it neat and trim.
  • berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Someone I know started trying to lose weight around the same time as I did, and she told me that "the first 20 lbs will be so easy to lose". Now, she may have been referring to water weight, but that comment irritated me so much. It was just they way she said it. I've been working hard, and she has made no changes and guess who is actually losing? So easy. I have been enjoying people noticing my loss in front of her.
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I recently started going to Orange Theory, I wear 2 bras so no one gets hurt!!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

I confess that I get irritated when I come back to this thread after being at work and there are 300+ new comments, and I feel like I rush through them and even skip some to catch up, and then hours and hours later, I have time to sit here, and there 11 new comments.....exactly what happened today......

Don't you guys know you are all supposed to be online at the same times I am! :p
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    such disappoint! I had an hour at the dojo, 30 minutes for dinner and an hour and a half at the gym, and I come back to 11 comments? they're good comments, and i'm curious as to what Orange Theory is, but I was at least expecting a terrible room mate prank/revenge story

There's only 14 posts left until 666. I don't want build this up too much, but seriously, what kind of terrible things have I done!?
  • Kalici
    Kalici Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is literally over a foot and a half taller than I am. He quite happily admits that he eats way too much. Yet almost every day that I see him he'll tell me at one point or another that I can eat some damned thing (that I don't even want in the first place) calorie wise and it'll be fine because I'm always exercising. I've explained that I can't. I've explained that I don't want whatever it is. I've also explained that I won't. He will not stop. I confess I am getting resentful and I feel stabby.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Kalici wrote: »
    I have a friend who is literally over a foot and a half taller than I am. He quite happily admits that he eats way too much. Yet almost every day that I see him he'll tell me at one point or another that I can eat some damned thing (that I don't even want in the first place) calorie wise and it'll be fine because I'm always exercising. I've explained that I can't. I've explained that I don't want whatever it is. I've also explained that I won't. He will not stop. I confess I am getting resentful and I feel stabby.

I hate it when people do this.
    Hate. It.
    If I do not want food you have no right to force it upon me. I am telling the truth when I say I don't want it. I'm not being polite or demure and I don't need to be talked into it. I just really, really do not want to eat whatever it is.
    I get stabby really easily.