Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP gods of mythology

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,569 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I love this thread so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant
    Ah, and this is where Conceptralaticus interferes....................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    emily_stew wrote: »
    I love this thread so much I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant

Ha!! Or at least just make out a little...

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Helpitus~ screams for help and never listens to the advice given.
  • Serah87
    Options
    Dietsodaism~god of soda that which will make you gain weight, even though it has no calories in it.
  • Serah87
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sabatagisms~god of office workers who are trying to make me fat by bringing delicious donuts/cake/cookies.
  • Serah87
    edited February 2015
    Options
    6pm~ism~god of time, if you eat after 6 you will surely die.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Substitimos, God of all substitutions, be it banana, cauliflower or something else.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    ChitChathena: Ugly step sister of the Sirens. This sad abomination was shunned by her parents for lacking beauty and now spends her nights luring MFPers with her seductively titled chit chat threads to wile away the hours seeking validation for their appearance. All. Night. Long.

Hours that could be spent at local pubs and happy hours getting IRL laid via strategic use of beer goggles!

Legend has it that if you find yourself shipwrecked here you may, indeed, lose sight of your "journey" for all time. Get a compass!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I am cracking up!!!.seriously the best thread
  • MyChocolateDiet
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Airos: God of that strange air only diet where people are apparently nourished by air. He divides most of his time between Hollywood and model shoots but occasionally stops in to "remind" us we could subsist on air alone, if only we'd just TRY it!!!

He was last seen courting Gwyneth Paltrow slow dancing to "Take my Breath Away" and old covers of Air Supply, his fave band.

Since she seems to be unnaffected by his wooing to go fully over the edge, I expect he will turn up here soon so...

Airos! Stahp it already just because it works for you doesn't mean it will work for everyone!!!!!!! You're a god for crying out loud, you are not the average MFPer.

*SMDH*
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Thorsmom05 wrote: »
    I am cracking up!!!.seriously the best thread

Laughabsicus: The real reason MFPers are able to defy the general population's laws of physics and attain abs, flatbelly, bikini bridges and the lusted after "V" with nary a single crunch.

Laughabsicus, we humbly downward dog in unison in your holy name. Amen.

• Serah87
    Options
    Addictionism~I'm addicted to this thread!! :p
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Bellybegoneacon- God of spot reduction
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    Specialicus Snowflakios- the laws of science, physiology, biology and biochemistry do not apply
  • ljohnson216
    ljohnson216 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Spousesavoidus: goddess that protects married MFPers from their spouses seeing their sexually-charged comments to the opposite sex. She is constantly at war with Sleepsoncouchus and Aminotpretticus, her two jealous step-sisters.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Lol! ^
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    No list is complete without Caffeinia - the goddess of Mornings and Morning Workouts.

Priest(ess): The element heats, the water boils, the heated water drips into the redolent fine-ground Beans Of Life, and The Elemental And Necessary Essence moves, drop by precious drop, into The Blest Carafe, from which it shall soon be transferred in part into The Grand Ceremonial Cup Of Starting Fluid, and then into Your obedient servant.

Congregation: There is no greater goddess than Caffenina, and Juan Valdez is her Prophet.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Fearmongerous: The god of fear mongering Facebook posts and Netflix documentaries.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Spousesavoidus: goddess that protects married MFPers from their spouses seeing their sexually-charged comments to the opposite sex. She is constantly at war with Sleepsoncouchus and Aminotpretticus, her two jealous step-sisters.
    ^^^^my fave