Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 783 Member
    That it's harder to find clothes that fit when I'm a healthy weight than when I'm overweight.

My shoulders are broad, and my wingspan is huge for a woman, so when my boobs and belly go down to a sensible size I find it impossible to buy feminine long sleeve tops, or most tops in woven fabric.

When I'm fatter, I still struggle, but with persistence, I can often find something, because the sleeve length and shoulder breadth goes up with larger dress sizes.

Yep me too. I think I am of similar build, but additionally with the larger boobs. It is soooo frustrating.
    3474449k Posts: 46 Member
    _SKIM_ wrote: »
    @3474449k ...CF? Cystic Fibrosis? You've done well to be 69 with it, it's heartening to see (my son is a carrier).

Sorry, no. I have Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. Not life threatening just difficult to deal with at times.