What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    dbashby wrote: »
    That when you reach your goal you might not feel physically any better. In my case, slightly worse (physically speaking) as the exercise makes your joints hurt. Something that didn't occur when I was just heavy. In all fairness I had no other problems just too heavy. No high BP, No joint paint, No diabetes, no high cholesterol. Psychologically you feel better and the ladies like you more but physically not so much.

That seems to disappoint a lot of people but I really feel that was 100% accurate.

Research msm for joint support. Youtube gauge girl training, she talks about it. She a chemical engineer, food scientist, fitness coach.
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    bele2009 wrote: »
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    But yes the scales bit i by far the hardest bit to explain as they just look at you like your some kind of weirdo, weighing your food. I still have co workers look at me funny when I bring my lunches into work with my pre made snack packs thats all pre weighed and measured

So true, especially when these coworkers see my little zip bag and comment how it is way too little food. By the time I take all the bags out of my lunchbox they finally shut their mouths when they see how many of these little bags I have... Celery, carrots, bell peppers, radish all complementary to a small main course of lean beef, chicken or fish. They can't understand that CICO thing, I'm earthing all that but still loosing weight!

Meanwhile my coworkers have a single cheeseburger with a can of coke and another 2 slices of 1-inch thick pizza with double cheese and bacon and for them this is not so much food either... Humm... 350 kcal vs. 3500... after all it is only a single "0" more ;-))
    It's funny
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!