Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• nitaliebennitalieben Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member
    My little nephew climbed up in my lap, and asked me why I had sparkles on my arm. I looked and told him I didn’t see any. He was very insistent about my sparkles.

Finally realized he meant wrinkles.

Those darn weight loss wrinkles. I prefer to think of them as sparkles now.

I just sparkle alllllll over.

This just made my day. I have a belly full of sparkles!
  • charmmethcharmmeth Member Posts: 718 Member Member Posts: 718 Member
    What nobody tells you about losing weight? That you'd stop snoring, lol. Seriously.

If only! Sadly it has not had that effect for me. Lucky you! (And lucky your partner.)
  • eromligyppaheromligyppah Member Posts: 99 Member Member Posts: 99 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Clothes are even harder to find. I can't really try anything on a the store still but by how my clothes fit that I have now I need a 28 to 30 ish X 34 and I can't find any to try... Can't taller guys be lean?

Hi I have twins who are 6'5 and lean. Online is the answer, some brands carry lengths in good slim cuts online that they do not in store. Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy, Kohls and Levi's all do for pants. Eddie Bauer has Tall shirts and outerwear in good cuts.

I've tired some but had to return them all. I'm 6'1", but I don't fit in slim fit pants, I have to get relaxed or lose fit to pull over my legs. ( I don't do the skin tight pants). I usually go to Khols but no fitting rooms open and I'm tired of buying and returning stuff, it just gets old. I also attempt to try on all pants since I've bought 2 of the same brand cut and size and they don't fit the same. If only I could wear sweats everyday lol.
  • nitaliebennitalieben Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member Member, Premium Posts: 660 Member
    Clothes are even harder to find. I can't really try anything on a the store still but by how my clothes fit that I have now I need a 28 to 30 ish X 34 and I can't find any to try... Can't taller guys be lean?

Hi I have twins who are 6'5 and lean. Online is the answer, some brands carry lengths in good slim cuts online that they do not in store. Banana Republic, GAP, Old Navy, Kohls and Levi's all do for pants. Eddie Bauer has Tall shirts and outerwear in good cuts.

I've tired some but had to return them all. I'm 6'1", but I don't fit in slim fit pants, I have to get relaxed or lose fit to pull over my legs. ( I don't do the skin tight pants). I usually go to Khols but no fitting rooms open and I'm tired of buying and returning stuff, it just gets old. I also attempt to try on all pants since I've bought 2 of the same brand cut and size and they don't fit the same. If only I could wear sweats everyday lol.

Ugh, I get you! How much tolerance do they allow :laugh: I've had this happen too, same brand, same item, you can even see about 0.5cm difference when you lay them one over the other.

Only I'm not really tall and lean XD
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,445 Member

Gap has a new fabric called FLEX fit, my kid with bigger legs fits these well.