• KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Alidecker wrote: »
    AngeBee18 wrote: »
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Just when you think your boobs couldn't possibly get any smaller... They do.

LOL - I started out as a 52DD and now am a 38B or less. I still have 30# to go, I think mine may disappear.

That's pretty much my story too! I was a ??DD (I ended up wearing elasticated crop tops because I couldn't find bras to fit... So not sure on exact size) and am now a 38B. I did my measurements this morning, and still lost a couple of cms of my chest this month.... *sigh*

On a positive note, it does make exercise easier, I can wear nice blouses without them straining across my chest, and
    and I can find cute bras that fit (even if they serve no real purpose...)

This did not happen for me. I went from a 44G to a 34G. I would love for them to get smaller, instead, it just got harder to find my bra size.

Yes! For me it's also SO much harder to find the correct bra for my size. Before I was a 36C, but now the closest, best fitting size I can find is a 34D (which itself was really hard to find in my town!). It still doesn't fit quite right, but I don't know what size to try/where I could even find it. I'm guessing I should be either a 32D or a 34E? Or would it be 34DD? My measurements are 31.25 underbust and 35.5 for bust, and I was told that for every inch of difference to add a cup size, so that would put me at 32D? I have no idea. I've still got about 30 lbs left to lose though, and I don't think it's possible to lose any more fat from my bust area, so this should get even more interesting :neutral:
  • blaugeist
    blaugeist Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My wardrobe is full of clothes that don't fit there too big , nice to be able to wear medium instead of x large
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options

LOL - I started out as a 52DD and now am a 38B or less. I still have 30# to go, I think mine may disappear.

That's pretty much my story too! I was a ??DD (I ended up wearing elasticated crop tops because I couldn't find bras to fit... So not sure on exact size) and am now a 38B. I did my measurements this morning, and still lost a couple of cms of my chest this month.... *sigh*

On a positive note, it does make exercise easier, I can wear nice blouses without them straining across my chest, and

This did not happen for me. I went from a 44G to a 34G. I would love for them to get smaller, instead, it just got harder to find my bra size.

But they have got smaller, just maybe not in scale to the rest of you. if you look at the cup of a 44G bra and a 34G bra they are very different in size because the cup is narrower on the smaller - if you consider the whole band is 10 inches less in circumference.

• Ioras88
    Ioras88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    While I didn't use much yet: Having the confidence to feel beautiful after getting a new haircut (... which resulted in sending my girlfriend nice selfies of me. <3)
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

But they have got smaller, just maybe not in scale to the rest of you. if you look at the cup of a 44G bra and a 34G bra they are very different in size because the cup is narrower on the smaller - if you consider the whole band is 10 inches less in circumference.

Explain me going from a 38G to a 32 J!

How long until the boobs really start to go? I'm already 30 pounds down!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

This was a mystery to me too, but here's the thing about that:

Cup size is measured by the ratio of bust to ribcage. So, when you lose weight around your middle, but not comparably in your boobs, then BOOM, cup size increases! Weird, right?

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Cup size is measured by the ratio of bust to ribcage. So, when you lose weight around your middle, but not comparably in your boobs, then BOOM, cup size increases! Weird, right?

Not weird...PAIN IN THE @$$!

When are they shrinking? Seriously, I don't want surgery. I will do it if I HAVE to but I don't wanna! :angry:
  • MamaBirdBoss
    MamaBirdBoss Posts: 1,516 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

38G = 36H = 34I = 32J. Looks like yours didn't budge!

I'll probably lose a tiny bit in mine, but I'll be a 30" band size, so it's not like I'll be able to shop anywhere but Nordstrom's and specialty shops. Being a 34DD (or at least pretending to) was my fave thing about being chubby.

Mine don't change much until I'm below 125lbs. 32DDD is not quite right--should probably wear a 30F, and in something with less shallow cups than Victoria's Secret--but cheap bras are SO hard to give up.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options

Not weird...PAIN IN THE @$$!

When are they shrinking? Seriously, I don't want surgery. I will do it if I HAVE to but I don't wanna! :angry:

I would really like mine to be smaller and when I hit my goal weight, I will do surgery. They just get in the way right now.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    KatieLK14 wrote: »
    - how excited I get when my muscles feel like they've been well worked/sore
    - how some people will get REALLY WEIRD about your dedication to eating well/ working out
    - actually starting to like myself is sweeeeeeeeet
    I ♡ this!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Nobody told my wife that she'd just have to wear her panties down around her knees once her husband lost weight and got all fit and stuff...

Dude. Ha.
    :)

• hardworker762
    hardworker762 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How Happy you become knowing you're working on a better you!

How you all of a sudden want to workout more, when a few weeks ago you hated it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!