A Success Story Of A Different Nature

Options
123457»

Replies

• AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and strong! Congrats on a better you! It doesn't matter if you had to gain weight to be healthy, fitness is on all levels, wether needing to gain or lose.
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You look happy, strong, and healthier. :) Great job!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted this- I think there are a lot of women who need to see stories like this. You are doing great and I bet your stronger, healthier body *feels* great too! Way to go beautiful! :heart:
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!! And overcoming your ED is just awe inspiring!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    WOW very inspiring!!!
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you are doing a fab job-thank you for sharing your story.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I am choked up reading your story. You have truly come along way and I know that dealing with ED is such a difficult thing to do but to be able to refocus your thoughts on your health and being 'in control' with your strength training is just amazing and fantastic that you found that.

You are doing a great job and look a million times better. It's a long haul of a ride getting over something like ED, I lost a friend to it when I was 14, I was also suffering from ED - I then went the other way and emotional ate! so I am trying to lose the weight now but hoping I will find my focus too in strength training.

good luck. xx
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    You look so much better now. Congrats on getting stronger!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Thankyou, to those who commented while I was asleep.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    much patience to you; these are strong demons to deal with. your honesty is brave and good for you for coming back and getting back to it.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just read over your old posts and the one you just posted yesterday. My goodness, you have been through a lot! I'm sorry that you've had so many struggles over the years, but congratulations on your strength and perseverance through it all. You have amazing courage and a great attitude about moving past your setbacks. Thanks for sending the original post and the update. I'm sure you helped many people with your inspiring story. Best of luck to you - you got this!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    rdevol wrote: »
    I just read over your old posts and the one you just posted yesterday. My goodness, you have been through a lot! I'm sorry that you've had so many struggles over the years, but congratulations on your strength and perseverance through it all. You have amazing courage and a great attitude about moving past your setbacks. Thanks for sending the original post and the update. I'm sure you helped many people with your inspiring story. Best of luck to you - you got this!

Thank you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!