Did I sabotage my diet plan?

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    kaseyr1505 wrote: »
    You'll need to sacrifice two goats. Those goats must be vegan AND gluten free, or the plan will not work. On the second tuesday of March, at EXACTLY 12:02:34, you must be at the top of the tallest hill or mountain in your area. You'll need to carry the goats, because they need their rest. Once you get to the top, create a circle of glitter (the color must be cerulean) and hop on your left foot 40 times. Then, give the goats an oreo each. The chemicals in the oreo will kill the goats. After the goats have passed, you must carry them back down and give them an honorable burial. Then, your diet plan will be back on track.

bahahahahahaha…

we can totally be friends...
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    elphie754 wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    To alleviate some confusion:

When you no longer have a pulse, you are considered to be in cardiac arrest (with the exception of someone who has an LVAD and usually do not have a pulse even when alert). In cardiac arrest, your heart can be doing a few things. It can have no electrical activity, which is called asystole, and is the typical "flat line" they show in movies and TV shows. The treatment for such is CPr and medications to attempt to "restart" the heart. It can also be "quivering" meaning it has electrical output, but it is so erratic it does not produce a pulse. This is called ventricular fibrillation. That is treated by defibrillation (where the Device gets its name) as well as medication to try and correct the electrical issue. Ventricular tachycardia is also treated with electricity, and may or may not produce a pulse (although is not a life sustainable rythym and will rest in death if not corrected). You can also have electrical output with no pulse (pulseless electrical activity) that looks like a normal rythym but heart isnt pumping, treated with cpr and medication.

Just wanted to clarify since movies are so wrong. Defibrillation is only useful in certain cases of cardiac arrest. It also has applications in those with a pulse (known as synchronized cardioversion) to correct irregular heart rhythms.

Let's debate. I challenge you to a duel.

You also forgot to add that D-Fib's are usually useless except for getting you in trouble when you leave them on scene. And that they never show you on TV the epi, atropine and vaso that is really doing the work.

Dual with "old school" paddles? Sure!

I'm not sure what kind of dual you think this is, freak.

Totally and proud of it :-p.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    kaseyr1505 wrote: »
    You'll need to sacrifice two goats. Those goats must be vegan AND gluten free, or the plan will not work. On the second tuesday of March, at EXACTLY 12:02:34, you must be at the top of the tallest hill or mountain in your area. You'll need to carry the goats, because they need their rest. Once you get to the top, create a circle of glitter (the color must be cerulean) and hop on your left foot 40 times. Then, give the goats an oreo each. The chemicals in the oreo will kill the goats. After the goats have passed, you must carry them back down and give them an honorable burial. Then, your diet plan will be back on track.

Since Oreos have cream, and wheat, wouldn't that make the goat no longer vegan and no longer gluten free? Just want to make sure I do the ritual correctly.
    That's how the Oreos kill the goats.
  • dougpconnell219
    dougpconnell219 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Why do people ask questions if they already 100% know they are right and are not going to listen to anything else?

I hate to ask but... Any chance you are dating this trainer? You seem awfully defensive about it.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Why do people ask questions if they already 100% know they are right and are not going to listen to anything else?

I hate to ask but... Any chance you are dating this trainer? You seem awfully defensive about it.

because they want other people to validate their horrible ideas….
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Reached barking
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    True confession time: the phrase "chocolate fountain" always makes me think of tubgirl. Which makes me lose my appetite. Ergo: Chocolate fountains are a weight loss tool.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Dammit. you had to mention tubgirl.

I'm jumpstarting right now, DOUBLE WORKOUT ON THE CARDIO STAGE TODAY!

CB mode, engaged.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with some that find chocolate fountains grody.

I think of all the pubes that float on the breeze and land in the fountain. All the spittle that inadvertently flies into it. The lint from people skin. And boogers. All the boogers.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Gotta agree with the chocolate fountain naysayers. For some reason they just ick me out. Plus, birds:

tumblr_mq78vmzWyp1sa58jyo1_500.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »

I think of all the pubes that float on the breeze and land in the fountain. All the spittle that inadvertently flies into it. The lint from people skin. And boogers. All the boogers.

PEOPLE!!!! I've never enjoyed one before and now I NEVER will....
    9kw80mt2dxvj.gif
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

PEOPLE!!!! I've never enjoyed one before and now I NEVER will....
    9kw80mt2dxvj.gif

Honestly I was thinking about this (which is a new low for me) - I should just rent one, clean it myself and only allow myself to get near it. Then I can happily chocolate ALL THE THINGS.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Gotta agree with the chocolate fountain naysayers. For some reason they just ick me out. Plus, birds:

Chocolate covered protein!!!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

but I brought twinkies!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

but I brought twinkies!

We can use them to lure more birds!
  • farrow29
    Options
    Just relax, if you feel like this 2 week 'correction period of food intake' makes sense to you then just get back on the wagon. You might even want to talk to the trainer about it to find out what can keep you from falling off and quitting. If you start to feel funky or bad then get off, start making tweeks to this plan, or get a second opinion. Remember its your body and you know how it works the best.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

YKEGmQv.gif
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

YKEGmQv.gif

snort....