Females who eat near 1800 calories

Options

Replies

• vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1850 right now I believe. A lot of my entries are quick added calories due to pre-made recipes but if you'd like to add still, go on ahead. :)
  • Jenner_M
    Jenner_M Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    eat around 1700 just now can be more or less depending on day. feel free to add me. :)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Ironically, you lot are also some of the slimmest & fittest on these boards too. Ha!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Well you should be the poster girl for this issue because there are multitudes of 150Lb+ ladies slogging through the 1200 calorie wasteland convinced that's their only hope of losing weight. I'm sure most of them just give up...

I wholeheartedly agree with this. I always get so frustrated when people say, "well I'm a short, older female so my only hope of losing is to set myself at 1200".

I'm 5'2 and 40 and have an office job as well so I fit all those criteria that means I'm doomed to 1200z. However, I average 15K steps a day and do some light weights as well, my FitBit says I burn 2100-2300 cals a day. I'm currently maintaining eating around 2000 cals and was losing at 1800.

I just don't understand why people wouldn't want to eat more and still lose if they could.
  • aspen1377
    aspen1377 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added by some of you as well! I'm nursing an 8 week old and cannot eat just 1200 calories...I'm looking to connect with some women who are actively losing weight and tracking to help me stay motivated...please :)
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Great job! The breastfeeding should really help you burn through the calories... I just started by logging food everyday & keeping track of my steps. Tried to add one new thing each week until I found my groove.
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I eat 1500-1650 but add me if you want!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Me!!!!
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I have lost 50+ lbs eating 1800 calories. I do a two mile exercise video 5-6 times per week. I rarely eat back exercise calories, but if I have eaten all my calories I may go over a little but.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm at around 1800 now. That's my maintenance :( I'll be reversing into a surplus around 2100 this month.
  • youdontknowwhatyousaw
    Options
    Since my motto is eat all the food. I eat as much as I can while still seeing progress that I am happy with. Currently about 2000 calories a day.
  • lisah180
    lisah180 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm between 1600-1800 feel free to add!! Can always use more supportive friends I here!! And what is the tdee method for calories??
  • leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    im at a TDEE deficit of 1700 - your welsome to add me, i have another 2 stone to lose lost 4st so far
  • missblondi2u
    missblondi2u Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My MFP goal is 1400 for 1lb/week loss, but I eat closer to 1750 most days (with lots and lots of walking, thank you fitbit :) ). I have lost just over 30 pounds since June 22. Everyone feel free to add me as well!
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 30 lbs eating at 1700 and exercising. I'm now at 125 lbs and still eat the same amount. To lose more, I simply need to exercise more instead of eating less.
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I eat 1600-2000 calories a day depending on how much I've exercised, down 20lbs and at least 10 more to go! Feel free to add me :)
  • idioblast
    idioblast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Same as above, I eat 1600-2000 calories based on my exercise. Also looking for fitbit friends for challenges! https://www.fitbit.com/user/232KQ8
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My calorie count 1760....add me!
  • Samm471
    Samm471 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I'm eating 1800 cals for now but I'm working my way up to maintenace so it will change in time
  • rjan91
    rjan91 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Also try to keep it around 1600. Have lost 27lbs so far with more to go. Add me if you like.