Females who eat near 1800 calories

Options

Replies

• shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am around 1900 calories a day. I have a physical job. I am always looking for more friends on here.
  • GoMe75
    GoMe75 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Right here! I'm a little over 1700 - need to lose 73. I'm back in the saddle here (for the 3rd time) and am looking to add friends. xo
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Between 1800-2000 for me!
  • girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm 1800-2300 depending on activity (or just to allow room for social eating occasions)
  • Antoinesau
    Antoinesau Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Are you in Maintenance?
  • vvaldez82
    vvaldez82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1800 over here
  • CassieHiggin
    CassieHiggin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been told today (first time on this site) that I'm at 1900 to maintain on 4 days a week at the gym (this is my minimum). Only joined this site to see exactly what I eat at the moment adds up to because I am interested, so I'm also interested to see other peoples diets! Feel free to add me :)
  • ellen_gospel
    ellen_gospel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GoMe75 wrote: »
    Right here! I'm a little over 1700 - need to lose 73. I'm back in the saddle here (for the 3rd time) and am looking to add friends. xo

Am I ok to add people too? Looking for similar,at calorie food inspiration, thanks
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Add add add!
  • RobynLB83
    RobynLB83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I eat 1,800 to lose on days when I'm exercising 3 hours or less. Some days I'm exercising 6 hours or more as part of my work day and some days I'm doing major endurance activities. So I can also get up and past 2,400. Feel free to add me, but I'm probably a terrible example because I'm on 40/40/20 and supplementing huge amounts of protein or I'm reloading my glycogen for endurance by eating handfuls of candy corn.
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Will be eating at 1800 calories a day starting tomorrow... My first goal is to loose about 45lbs, so if anyone is still looking over these posts- add me!!
    (CW: 240).

Bobo
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Aw this was bumped nice. I'm at 2000 now...but I'm gaining weight on it with the goal of muscle gains.
  • Bhlinebee
    Bhlinebee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I eat 1700 to 1900. I've lost almost 16 pounds since May but I have PCOS and thyroid issues so just happy to be going in the right direction. I could eat lower, but no desire. I enjoy food and am okay with the slower weight loss rate. ;)
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    1820 here, usually 2000-2100 w exercise cals. I eat them all back (though I'm conservative w how many I log in the first place) since I'm nursing a 3 mo and don't want to be too much under my goal.

Feel free to add me, y'all!
  • zapslr
    zapslr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is around 1600. I also do Personal Trainer Food to help with portion control. The food is great. If anyone is interest I believe I can send info that will save you $50 dollars. Their promo is $99 dollars for 28 lunches and 28 dinners. I was skeptical at first but like I said it's good and food is between 4-5 oz and so are veggies.

I just ordered 28 days of meals from PTF, can i ask - are you still on it? What were your results/experiences w/ it? How long did you do it for?
  • louisedbatchelor1983
    louisedbatchelor1983 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm usually around 1800 on training days! Feel free to add me, I use Jo Wicks Lean in 15 for my evening meals, pack as much protein into my diet as I can
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance/slight deficit for summer. I eat between 1600-2000 calories depending on activity levels. I do exercise to eat more, but I don't log my exercise anymore since my Fitbit went ahead and killed itself. I guess that means it couldn't keep up with my breakneck pace!!! ;) Open to adds!
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Question -- how tall are you? My Microsoft band tells me I only burn about 1700 calories a day and I'm 5 ft 6. Maybe I just have a bad metabolism?
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    Question -- how tall are you? My Microsoft band tells me I only burn about 1700 calories a day and I'm 5 ft 6. Maybe I just have a bad metabolism?

How much do you weigh now? At your age and height, if you were 139 pounds, MFP calculates your maintenance calories at 1,740. If you weigh more than that, there could be something wrong with your band.
  • lauraesh0384
    lauraesh0384 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I normally eat 1800-2000 depending on the day. Feel free to add me.