Scratches head and thinks WTF...

Options

Replies

• kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    wait... what.. you're gaining? you need to eat more.... WTF?

This is the one that kills me. I get the eye rolling thing going on at this point. Energy balance and whatnot. Someone creating their own energy out of nothing seems pretty incredible.

You mean people don't absorb their energy from the sun?! 0_0
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    my favourite is vegetarians in general

there are 600 species of carniverous plants.. thats right, the food you live on, as a vegetarian, lives on meat ...

obviously the common one is venus fly trap, but there are another 599...

put that in your bamboo pipe and smoke it

hold on.... your point is??

this... so there are 600 species of plants that "eat meat" of the 350000 estimated species of plants the world has (excluding the fungi and the algae). Ergo, plants are carnivorous? ...

its ok... some people defy logic and the laws of physics, like gaining a stone while on a "deficit". riiiight. cause that makes sense.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    My favorite post in the history of posts was a reply to the question of "what happens to your fat when you lose it?" Answer was that you pee it out, it's what's in your pee when it looks oily.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    dr. oz
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can call yourself vegetarian when you still eat fish? Fish is an animal I am pretty sure even if it swims instead of walks.

no, thats vegan.

Lol!
    Wait ... you're kiddin, right?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options

This is the one that kills me. I get the eye rolling thing going on at this point. Energy balance and whatnot. Someone creating their own energy out of nothing seems pretty incredible.
    Yeah, no-one bothers to even look at the food diary and see that the poster either barely logs anything or doesn't weigh their food.
  • Izzwoz
    Izzwoz Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can call yourself vegetarian when you still eat fish? Fish is an animal I am pretty sure even if it swims instead of walks.

With you on that one!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    My favorite post in the history of posts was a reply to the question of "what happens to your fat when you lose it?" Answer was that you pee it out, it's what's in your pee when it looks oily.
    Wow, so basically I have peed out 12kg of lard so to speak.
  • nikilis
    Options

no, thats vegan.

Lol!

I thought vegan was an easier form of vegetarianism, where you could eat some meat but only once in a while. maybe I'm confused.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Oh my goodness that is hilarious! If someone's pee looks oily then they need to see a doctor!
  • nikilis
    Options

Yeah, no-one bothers to even look at the food diary and see that the poster either barely logs anything or doesn't weigh their food.

amen girlfriend!
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Coffee or soda are a fine substitute for water...WTF
    They are made with 99% water or something, so seems to make sense?
    Especially if they are made with artificial sweetener and would have had some caffeine in another manner, why not?
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    Wow, so basically I have peed out 12kg of lard so to speak.
    I've peed out 19.54kg apparently. It's all the water I drink.

ETA: damnit, reversed some numbers.
  • Ophidion
    Options

no, thats vegan.

Lol!

I thought vegan was an easier form of vegetarianism, where you could eat some meat but only once in a while. maybe I'm confused.
    Totally, as long as it hasn't touched dry land it's free game...Example: If a animal is being born and you are waiting with a catchers mitt ipso facto vegan.
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options

there are 600 species of carniverous plants.. thats right, the food you live on, as a vegetarian, lives on meat ...

this... so there are 600 species of plants that "eat meat" of the 350000 estimated species of plants the world has (excluding the fungi and the algae). Ergo, plants are carnivorous? ...

no, depending on your reasoning for not eating meat, i.e. taste preference , then fair enough,

but if its because you dont agree morally with it, then you are on a losing battle. the plants eat meat themselves
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Options
    I change my answer. I think this is currently my favorite reply to a question:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1009713-frustrated
  • Ophidion
    Options

no, depending on your reasoning for not eating meat, i.e. taste preference , then fair enough,

but if its because you dont agree morally with it, then you are on a losing battle. the plants eat meat themselves
    Could you name one just one carnivorous plant that practices factory farming, feeds its prey growth hormones,or keeps them locked in a cage their whole life etc
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    "Wrapping Saran Wrap around your body will increase heat production and cause you to lose weight!"
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Could you tell me one animal that cares it was horribly slaughtered and tortured by 'man' rather than being horribly slaughtered and tortured by nature?

;)

Also, I'll just leave this here:
    http://features.peta.org/PETASeaKittens/
  • Ophidion
    Options
    I change my answer. I think this is currently my favorite reply to a question:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1009713-frustrated
    ROFLMAO that was pure gold but I opened myself to the universe and the psychic Ekaka told me this thread will get locked if we post links of previous conversations or identities of gatherers of these pearls of wisdom...and Ekaka knows all.
This discussion has been closed.