Looking for girlfriends for support group

Options

Replies

• ShellyMorgan73507
    ShellyMorgan73507 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could use a group as well to help me stay motivated!
  • hadams6989
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • shelbymikszath1
    shelbymikszath1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You could join mu motivation group, its filled with events, discussions, pics, quotes, stories etc

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104407-get-and-give-motivation
  • MaryM1024
    MaryM1024 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in add me, pls. My life revolves around my kids & hubby, so I'm starting to focus on me... I dont have support system, so this would be great.

Mary :)
  • annesoco1442
    annesoco1442 Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm in!!! Add me :)
  • susan121314
    susan121314 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Please Add me.. I need all the motivation that I can get... thanks
  • MerigoldMurphy
    MerigoldMurphy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd like to join the group but I'm not sure how. Anyone can add me, though!! :) I used MFP last year but then stopped when I started grad school in September. I know it's hard to balance everything but I want to try. Also I'm turning 30 soon and have FIVE weddings this summer!
  • tamhoy1976
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Diocharic34
    Diocharic34 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a part of this group. Please add me
  • NatalieCleary
    Options
    Would love to join as well! Feel free to add me!
  • Idunnulily
    Idunnulily Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me too!
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free (everyone) to add me. I don't have many friends on here. I'm 25 and have been here on and off. My boyfriend and I are both dieting now so that should make it easier. But I would love to have more friends on here ^_^
  • ccancglin
    ccancglin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! I started my weight loss journey after graduating high school in 2012 and since then lost 30 pounds!

Now trying to lose the 10 I gained back and 10 more to reach my ultimate goal weight. I'd love friends on here to keep me motivated!
  • kate0428
    kate0428 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! Add me I'm 39 and have about 50 pounds to lose. I've been on map about 3 months. Been eating 1200 calories whole time. Seems my weight loss has stalled! Need support and ideas!
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Everyone is free to add me! look forward to meeting you ladies
  • smedha
    smedha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,Im new to MFP..I also need some motivation inorder to complete this journey...Lets help each other
  • mrsrnm
    mrsrnm Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join this group ! I'm 32 with three kids (8, 4, and 2), oh, and one really big kid (my husband :smile: )
  • DaisyCarruthers551
    Options
    May i join your support group??
  • malaikasamante
    Options

I need supporters too.. Everybody in my family is not on the same boat as i am so i feel so alone in this journey..
    Help...
  • tcip03
    tcip03 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Count me in. Send a request my way. :)

I'm 25. I love food and don't see it as the enemy. I've been on MFP for a while now. I will accept/give motivation and support to anyone who needs it.