juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    (
    ^^^ Is your cat going to a strip club?

That was my initial thought too.

Or maybe she's just getting home from one
    I thought of that but then you're calling her cat a stripper when you should never call a cat.

Could I just say "exotic dancer"? Or is that verboten too?
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    ^^^ Is your cat going to a strip club?

He prefers the term "exotic dancer" and he's got bills to pay too, ya know?

Actually, he is a terrible cat and we mock him at every chance we get.
  • +1
  • dragonmaster69
    +1

Life is too short for math ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go eat some gelato, y'all.
  • juggernaut1974
    +1

Done
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    +1

I was told there would be no math...
  • dragonmaster69
    edited March 2015
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    +1

Done

I ate a little bit after work, but I realized we had a jumbo box of Little Debbie's Nutty Bars. I traded my serving of That's My Jam Core for 1 nutty bar-- not really worth it. That's some sort of math though, right?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    +1

I was told there would be no math...

The answer is zero. As it the amount of friends you'll have left if you substitute ice cream with "zero calorie ice cream".

Did you see there's a carbolite (whatever that is) thread going on?

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Oh guys! My new grocery store sells Gelato Fiasco. I didn't buy it yet because I bought some ice cream from them the other day and it seemed a little freezer burned so I want to wait for them to get their crap together first before I drop money on it.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,010 Member
    I went to my beloved Mission Hill last night and had blueberry goat cheese. It was amazing <3 I was too excited to remember to take a pic, next time.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Oh guys! My new grocery store sells Gelato Fiasco. I didn't buy it yet because I bought some ice cream from them the other day and it seemed a little freezer burned so I want to wait for them to get their crap together first before I drop money on it.

The second time I sprang for Jeni's ($12 per pint) I got home and it was so freezer burned it couldn't be eaten. Thankfully they were happy to give me a refund but all the rest of the pints in the freezer were the same way so I couldn't get another one that day. :angry:
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    sistrsprkl wrote: »
    I went to my beloved Mission Hill last night and had blueberry goat cheese. It was amazing <3 I was too excited to remember to take a pic, next time.

I want that flavor, too.

Thanks for the MH rec, BTW - high quality ice cream. The Turkish Coffee is pretty much like most coffee flavors I've had; the Ricotta & Fig is very good, but much of the flavor is more vanilla-cinnamon (and less ricotta-y / fig-y). Still good!

• sistrsprkl
    @ cortelli, it really is incredible ice cream. I downed a pint of the ricotta fig last week, it was good, better on my lemon curd cake ;)
    I've also had their orange cardamom. It was ok but the flavor was a bit too subtle for me. Toscaninis in Boston had a burnt sugar cardamom that was super cardamom-y in an amazing way. I <3 ice cream.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    arditarose wrote: »

The second time I sprang for Jeni's ($12 per pint) I got home and it was so freezer burned it couldn't be eaten. Thankfully they were happy to give me a refund but all the rest of the pints in the freezer were the same way so I couldn't get another one that day. :angry:

Yeah...I would be mad if I got excited to eat it and had to walk all the way back to the store. I'm tempted to buy it and check it before I leave.
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Last week while in Walmart I turned the corner of the produce section and they had a freezer full of marked down frozen goodies for $1. The bargain hunter in me got the best of me....I bought a variety of frozen gelato HD bars and some reg ice cream pricey bars for $1 a box. Very yummy so far but not so great with the calories.... I did buy a box of skinny cow fudge bars for $1 and some Artic ice cream for $1 also. The Artic ice cream isn't very good from previous trys but for $1 I thought not much money lost if I don't eat it. All were not near expiration dates, so I guess they were weeding out stuff that isn't selling. I went back to Walmart yesterday for a some stuff and picked up Yaso greek yogurt bars for $1 and Orkios frozen greek yogurt for $1 also. I am a sucker for bargains!!!
  • sistrsprkl
    Haul from last night... Didn't love the Haagen Daaz flavor.
    u8k6ega7kzlz.jpg
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    u8k6ega7kzlz.jpg

You need to join the group so you can post reviews for us when you have this kind of stuff.
  • juggernaut1974
    Good to know...I actually stood at the freezer in the grocery store staring at that Haagen Dazs flavor last night...decided not to get it. Sounds like maybe I made the right choice.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Cortelli wrote: »
    u8k6ega7kzlz.jpg

You need to join the group so you can post reviews for us when you have this kind of stuff.

Definitely join the group, I've seen the three twins but didn't want to buy it and be disappointed so would love a review
  • sistrsprkl
    I just joined! I was very impressed with the Three Twins and would buy again. It had a small-batch, almost homemade texture. Airy, light and not too sweet. Give it a try :)