Bread

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want bread. Too lazy to go grocery shopping, though, so how about some Panera avoid the line app order instead...
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    what are the benefits of cutting out bread??

i knead to know.

:D

I have lost 20 pounds, really, minimal effort. No more bread, butter, pasta. I truly eat less now. Bread was my "go to" food. That is gone. No point in snacking.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    For people like my mum, would lose a tonn of weight if they gave up bread and the copious amount of butter she she slaps on it!! She's not overweight per say, she just has that bloaty mcbloat "wheat belly"
  • Greeneyedgrl_24
    Greeneyedgrl_24 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love bread. I eat it everyday, just less than what I used to. Lost over 100 pounds in a year while eating bread.

Watch your calories, move a little more, and you'll be fine.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Am i the only person who really dislikes bread?

My husband has to be gluten-free, though, and i tried making exactly one load of gluten-free bread because he loves bread...and wow, did it ever turn out nasty. It was like....a dense brick and tasted terrible. I did some research and found out that even if the gf flour says you can sub it 1:1, you usually can't...but I'm still left with zero ideas on how to make a decent gf bread.

I did make a gf banana bread today though. Looked like it turned out well. Even though i don't really like bread, i intend to have a piece tonight and see how well it really turned out..wish me luck, lol! Both kids ate it without complaint, so I'm guessing it didn't turn out too horribly.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    what are the benefits of cutting out bread??

i knead to know.

:D

I have lost 20 pounds, really, minimal effort. No more bread, butter, pasta. I truly eat less now. Bread was my "go to" food. That is gone. No point in snacking.

I've lost 34 pounds just logging my food and eating at a deficit. I've even had days where I "cheat". I didn't have to cut out things I enjoy to keep myself from snacking either.