• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    These detox threads make me laugh
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    elias1609 wrote: »
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

Your body detoxes itself naturally using your liver and kidneys.

(See ppl from that other thread, I'm responding!)
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    Step 2:
    d7cdf62069f3227275a3cece64441dce.jpg

This cleanser is using high-test "water" to mix the drink. That's an advanced technique, and I cover customized cleansing like that in Chapter 201: Peep Into the Future: How To Take The Peep Cleanse To The Next Level of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

Marry me.
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    People keep telling me that I have to detox my body before dieting, or I will loose little to no weight. Is this true?

usikg9xjpvfg.gif
    IoJFt.gif 1022.9K
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Can't Peep This - The Rise Of The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) And Its Importance To Early '90's Rap

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): A Year Of Peeps; An Introspective View Of One Family's Journey Of Self-Discovery, Self-Awakening, And Self-Cleansing.

Are these available in audiobook form?

Also.... congrats to whomever resurrected this thread. +1 for tha toxinz.

• crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »

usikg9xjpvfg.gif

DEE-DEE! GET OUT OF MY LABORATORY!
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »
    Step 2:

That's vodka right?

Yes, it is.

pbvrbl1f3v48.jpg

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    SconnieCat wrote: »
    The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Detoxification & De-Chemicalization of the Body, Purification of the Soul.

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Can't Peep This - The Rise Of The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) And Its Importance To Early '90's Rap

The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): A Year Of Peeps; An Introspective View Of One Family's Journey Of Self-Discovery, Self-Awakening, And Self-Cleansing.

Are these available in audiobook form?

Also.... congrats to whomever resurrected this thread. +1 for tha toxinz.

I started a comment thread on my wall to track all these. I'm up to 13 titles. I might start a thread where I list them all (it's become cumbersome to scroll through my wall to get to the comment) and keep it updated each time I put out a new book title. I also just completed Day 4 of the 10DMPC(TM), so I should probably have a place to document the results!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Step 2:

This cleanser is using high-test "water" to mix the drink. That's an advanced technique, and I cover customized cleansing like that in Chapter 201: Peep Into the Future: How To Take The Peep Cleanse To The Next Level of my upcoming book, The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM); My Life On 2200 Calories of Peeps A Day, or Why Is Everyone Shaking? Are We Having An Earthquake? I Don't Feel Anything.

Marry me.

Alas and alack, I've long since been taken. I do like your awesome scienciness, though!