Sex.. Is it really what keeps the relationship together?

Options
12346»

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    mocadet95 wrote: »
    Absolutely not. I am 20 years old and still am a virgin and I have had quite a few long relationships. And sex was never involved I am still young, but I do not believe that sex ever has to be involved before marriage for it to be successful. Now when you are married I believe that it is a special way to show your love to one another and it could be a bond in the relationship. What I am getting to is sex can be important but it is not a crucial factor!

Come back here after you marry, have sex and that sex life dries up. If it doesn't then good for you!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Sex.. Is it really what keeps the relationship together?

Online and on the side, yes.
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Options
    You gotta let your light shine ;0)
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Theres alot more to a relationship than sex but what's a relationship without good sex?! The jack rabbit is good for a while but that *kitten* gets expensive on batteries
  • wolfruhn
    Options
    Ooh, let's not put duracell out of business, cheaper to run, and much more fun?
  • K9flash
    K9flash Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can tell you from my experience being in a relationship with a woman that has no interest in sex its very tough. You start to think its your fault and just not attractive enough. So I do think its veryimportant
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I think you def need good sex to have a happy lasting relationship BUT good sex with nothing else is not going to make a good relationship either
  • wolfruhn
    Options
    Me and you babe! Me and you!
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Haha your everywhere
  • wolfruhn
    Options
    lol don't worry, I can't stay out when the sun is shining..
  • natalegreen2015
    natalegreen2015 Posts: 33 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    BFDeal wrote: »
    I think maybe trying it in the pooper a couple times a year is the key. Maybe I'm wrong. Who's to say? YMMV.

I like it up the pooper. I would agree with this statement.

Annnnd...inbox full in 3...2...1...

Nope!

Pahaaha