Just for Today

Options

Replies

• jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Just for today I won't eat sugar or refined carbs. Those have been my whole diet since about May. I'm feeling unhealthy and like a big slug. Gained back 23 pounds too.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Just for today .. I am happy that I made it thru my fitness class yesterday. It was a major accomplishment for me as it was the FIRST time I have actually done any exercise of any real amount in about 5 years.

I am really sore today .. as my muscles are screaming right now. But I figure in time I will be able to do the class without any real breaks and hopefully not be quite so sore after doing the class.

All in the name of progress. Progress towards the end goal is a good thing.

Fantastic!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will pack my meals so that I don't have to eat unhealthy.
  • madworld1
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not snack while I watch television in bed. If I get truly hungry at night, I will eat a piece of fruit or greek yogurt.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will really, really try hard not to stress over things I can't control and not be tempted to resort to binge eating to swallow my feelings.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Just for today,I am thankful my body allows me to enjoy water aerobic classes. Can't do many other exercises,but some ppl can 't
    do any. There is always something to be thankful for.
  • Cherrie099
    Cherrie099 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will not let yesterday's mistakes drag me down.

O Yea, I like that one. Me too, just for today I will do that! ????
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will let go of my All or Nothing mentality. Just because I don't have the time or energy for 5 miles doesn't mean that I should skip exercise.
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just for today I will celebrate the achievement of my goal of losing 100 lbs before October 1st.. I said goodbye to 102.8 lbs since beginning my journey on January 23, 2013. Then I will set a new goal and one day at a time I will reach that goal.
    :happy:
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,410 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: Exercise...YES!! Walking...YES!! Junk food...NO!!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for today I will celebrate the achievement of my goal of losing 100 lbs before October 1st.. I said goodbye to 102.8 lbs since beginning my journey on January 23, 2013. Then I will set a new goal and one day at a time I will reach that goal.
    :happy:

Congratulations on your success, Kara!! That is so great! You should be very proud!
  • BestcanB
    Options
    Great idea/way of looking at things :smile:

Just for today...I will focus on eating mindfully and slowly and savouring each mouthful
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,298 Member
    Options
    Just for Today: I will let go of my All or Nothing mentality. Just because I don't have the time or energy for 5 miles doesn't mean that I should skip exercise.

Love this I will so have to remember!
  • cpanus
    Options
    Just for today...I will focus on eating mindfully and slowly and savouring each mouthful

BestcanB...I would like to borrow this for today, if that's okay with you!!

Chris
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today .. I am happy that I made it thru my fitness class yesterday. It was a major accomplishment for me as it was the FIRST time I have actually done any exercise of any real amount in about 5 years.

I am really sore today .. as my muscles are screaming right now. But I figure in time I will be able to do the class without any real breaks and hopefully not be quite so sore after doing the class.

All in the name of progress. Progress towards the end goal is a good thing.

Outstanding!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: I will REMEMBER how I got to this point in my journey and FORGET this past weekend! I CAN do this!

"There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you are interested in doing something you do it only when it is convient. When you are commited to something, you accept no excuses, only results." Kenneth Blanchard
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Just For Today: I WILL Follow Through on my goals this week, not looking back, but looking forward so I move forward!:drinker:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Just for Today: I will remember physics. A body in motion will stay in motion while a body at rest will stay at rest. Let 's get moving!
  • BestcanB
    Options

BestcanB...I would like to borrow this for today, if that's okay with you!!

Chris

Of course it is :smile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just for today: I will remember that food DON'T control me, I control food! Healthy food choices is my focus today!