wanna share your latest YAY from your journey?

Options
123457»

Replies

• bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    went from 260 lbs and never ran in my life to running a nd finishing a marathon ( 4 hrs 5 mins, go ME!)and 165 lbs inside of a year...

with osteoarthritis in both hips!
  • JMRod
    JMRod Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had two yesterday.

First, two strangers thought that I was the mother of my granddaughter. I proudly corrected them and told them I was the grandmother:laugh:

Second, I posted a picture of my son, my husband, and me before grame 4 of the finals yesterday. Almost all of the comments that followed were about how skinny I looked! I went back to the picture I posted to see that the weightloss was indeed noticeable to ME!! It helped that I had my shirt tucked in and a belt on (haven't done that in years).:smile:

These two yay moments happened just when I was ready to have myself a pity party.
  • Mag1913
    Mag1913 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    use to wear a size 18, my first goal pants were a 14 that i bought and couldn't get them up over my butt or gut...i finally fit into them with a big muffin top hanging over, since then i have been able to wear them, freshly washed and dried, no need to do squats to stretch them out so my muffin top wouldn't be spilling out over the top ...and now they are even loose all over :)) size 12 here i come!!!!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    fist. bump. that is awesome!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I actually fit into my 13 yr. old daughter's shorts! LOL They were in my drawer and I tried them on unknowingly. You could've knocked me over with a feather!
  • marhattap
    marhattap Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    When I finished logging in today, MFP finally said I would reach my goal weight in 5 weeks :) It may or may not be true, but I like seeing that number :happy:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    image-4.jpg

This shirt in the black is a Medium I got from a neighbor today and even though you cant tell it, its loose around the tummy was so excited!
  • FinishLineFanatic13
    Options
    I went shopping for pants, and discovered i lost not just one but two pant sizes!! Also being only 6lbs away from my first goal weight :)
  • ncmedic201
    ncmedic201 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have bursitis and tendinitis in my hip and have been exercising to try and get rid of it. I was able to walk 5 miles today without being in pain! Yay!!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Funny this came up...my latest YAY was today when I hit 5k in 40m28s....the first time I went for 5k in years was just under 43m...granted it's on the treadmill so I am aware that this may not be considered a REAL 5k but hey...it's MY YAY lol
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    image-4.jpg

This shirt in the black is a Medium I got from a neighbor today and even though you cant tell it, its loose around the tummy was so excited!

dang lady!! looking great!!! big difference :)
  • Hunnergomeow
    Hunnergomeow Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Although my scale hasn't exactly changed (I've stayed the exact same weight for 3 weeks now), I went shopping yesterday and found out that I no longer fit a Medium shirt - they're now too big for me & I'm now wearing a size small. Total ego boost right there haha (:
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I went on vacation for a few days., I did nothing but eat out and drink wine. I logged my food and walked on the beach daily and I came home the exact same weight as when I left.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    :) congrats everyone and *cheers* to success <slurp>
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of skinny jeans yesterday for laughs and they fit!! I've been able to fit into skinny jeans in my entire life :)

Also, I was at another store looking for a pair of harem trousers that they sold last year, because they were so comfortable, that I must get another pair this year lol! Turns out they only had L and XL sizes and because the trousers I have are a UK 12, I asked the sales assistant which size is a 12. She said that my hips are an 8/10 and I should fit into a small. Oh yeah!
  • melisj5
    melisj5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I went to Ross the other day to shirt shop a little bit and a size medium fit me like a glove and it was figure flattering! I was so excited that I bought the shirt. XD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!