I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options

Replies

• Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable transformation! Congratulations, you look wonderful!! I'm sure you feel wonderful too!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    <3
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :# great job!!
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Omg girl you look hot!!! You have just given so much inspiration, I can't even tell you. Well done
  • neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much :) I'm always happy to inspire others.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Just nice!!*
  • vschwgrt1
    vschwgrt1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    wow, freaking amazing, you look wonderful. Keep up the great work. Don't stop, don't give up, count everything, stay active
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, you show that hard work and dedication are real and the results are awesome. Great job to you :)
  • tuttoe
    tuttoe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Young lady. As i was going through your pictures i couldn't help but think about myself. I was24 when I went from 309 to 150 in 9 months. That was in 1989 now im 255 and 49 still Struggling. Just enjoy where you.are and Fall in Love with You. Would Love to friends you for Support. I been where you are. I have so much more to share.
  • princessquitealot
    princessquitealot Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    You were cute as a button before, but now your hot fabulous! Very inspiring, congrats!
  • ajcamber
    ajcamber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey! You give me hope that I can reach my 200lb+ weight loss goal!
  • xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Amazing story. You are what I like to call 'The MFP Inspiration'. Thank you for sharing and being honest. You are sooooo beautiful!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!
  • sarimurillo
    sarimurillo Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! OM! I admire you so much! :smile: keep strong!! :wink:
  • kbornman21
    kbornman21 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This is an amazing transformation. GREAT WORK!! Keep pushing!! This is awesome that you decided to lose your weight while you're still younger because it shows and teaches you with perserverance that you can accomplish anything. :)
  • neleighh
    Options
    I'm so happy I decided to share my story thank you so much for the positive feed back everyone. :)
  • MsNeumann
    MsNeumann Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are very inspiring. And thank you for your honesty
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful in the before and the afters. Way to go! So inspired by you!
  • neleighh
    Options
    I'm honored to be so inspiring for others. Thank you :)
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You are awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW~!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!