I'm the same girl... Lost over 200 pounds in 2 years.

Options
123457»

Replies

• neleighh
    neleighh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • gillespie925
    gillespie925 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow ... I'm just getting started AGAIN ... your story is such a motivation ... I'm actually looking forward to my journey ... I know it's going to be hard... really hard at times ... but just knowing there's someone out there that has achieved what I'm striving for will help keep me going ... Thanx! for sharing ...
  • neleighh
    Options
    Wow ... I'm just getting started AGAIN ... your story is such a motivation ... I'm actually looking forward to my journey ... I know it's going to be hard... really hard at times ... but just knowing there's someone out there that has achieved what I'm striving for will help keep me going ... Thanx! for sharing ...

Of course! I wish you best on your journey and I know anything can be accomplished with determination and perseverance. :)
  • cabennett99
    cabennett99 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome - keep it up!
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For someone so young to take charge of your life, it's amazing! You should be extremely proud of yourself. So very inspiring for an old gal like myself! LOL I agree that you should definitely share your true story with your fiance. I'm sure he'll be even more proud and will appreciate ALL of who you are.
  • timetochange2015jks
    timetochange2015jks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing bet you are so proud ! Was it diet and excercise im just starting my journey and hope to be as motivated as you ! Amazing!
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on making a lifestyle change and being an inspiration to others!
  • timetochange2015jks
    timetochange2015jks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry just read what you put so that answered my question! Well done youve done amazing
  • neleighh
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm going to tell my fiancé about my journey.. Thanks for the tips everyone (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!