anyone 5'4" 5'5" and 145 lbs and happy?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Happy is being content with yourself. I'm 5'3 140 lbs depending on the pants it could be a 8 or a 10. I'm happy, if I lost more weight that would be ok but I was ok with myself at 168. It's not about the numbers it's about finding your bliss.
  • mayamiljevic
    mayamiljevic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    knfigura wrote: »
    @mayamiljevic check out fitnessblender(dot)com. They have great videos to do at home and are easy to do with a busy schedule. (they are not affiliated with any special diets or products, just common sense workouts that work).
    Thank you, I am a big fan of fitness blender X
  • Lonne99
    Lonne99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your body size and shape is not going to be the same as anyone else's, so their statistics are not going to help you. I am 5'8" and very muscular. I'm also an apple shape. Someone can be the same height and weight as me who is a pear shape and not muscular may have totally different goals than me.

What you need to do is make a small goal, achieve that, and then make another small goal and achieve that, and so on. As you near a weight where you feel your best, choose that weight as your goal.
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Happy at 142-145 at 5 ft. 5 1/2"--- Feel healthy and vital-- good in clothing. I am 58 years old, so maybe have different goals!!! ;)
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    5' 3" and 144lbs. Not happy.
  • kellylseguin
    kellylseguin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im trying to find my goal weight and I wanted to see success stories for women around 5'5" and about 145 lbs to see if that is what I want

I am 5'5 and currently sitting at 141lbs. At one point I was down to 125lbs but I wasn't happy because I was skinny fat. I gained weight back up to 155lbs and now I'm working on becoming fit. I have gained muscle and the scale has been slowly but consistently dropping. I'm hoping to get down to 130lbs. However, it's not the number on the scale that matters. Strong is the new skinny and muscle weights more than fat. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!