"I'm pretty into myself"

Options

Replies

• SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    63lbs to go and you're "pretty into yourself"? I cant say anything I want to without getting a strike.

You look like you drive a van and try to lure children with candy. I bet you do, don't you? Creepy gonna creep!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

Qué significa "bonjour"?

http://youtu.be/v_CgPsGY5Mw

Tu mi hai sorriso!
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    ETA: If you want me to stop creeping you, just PM me a copy of each of your profile pics :love:

Trust me... he doesn't want you to stop. :laugh:

Besides... the ones you want to see aren't in his profile... anymore.:sad:

are you his friend?? I heard he doesn't accept friends!!! I HAVE BEEN LED ASTRAY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.

And lamp loves you.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hate to get cliche here, but I'm pretty sure we all know what happens when we point fingers.
    Hangnails?

I hate those!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Qué significa "bonjour"?

http://youtu.be/v_CgPsGY5Mw

Tu mi hai sorriso!

How did you find this video of me?

Btw guys don't date that chick she doesn't put out on the first date.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    What right did he or she have to concern him or herself with how the OP thought or felt?
    That door opens as soon as the OP broadcasts.
    You're exactly right. When I posted the status I subjected myself to other people's opinions. I'm glad I did because I think regardless of your stance, its an interesting topic. Some of us will agree and some of us wont. Thats life! :smile:
    Last quote is OP.

While others bicker about who gets to say what to whom, I wanted to call out your response here. To me, that is awesome - at least in the context of forum behavior. Thanks, OP, for the great attitude. Forum needs more of that.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When you love yourself, it makes you are nice person as you're free to be kind and loving to others. Loving yourself means you're pretty secure emotionally and you can happily put other peoples needs ahead of your own. Loving yourself is not being self absorbed, or pretty much into yourself. Selfish, unkind, thoughtless and hateful people don't love themselves.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

Here's a video of me for you, love:

http://youtu.be/IGnYu8cgViA
  • Fit_Kenzie
    Fit_Kenzie Posts: 124
    Options
    I have alot of confidence and am into myself too but I wouldn't post a status announcing it. I just make comments announcing it, LOL
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Loving yourself and being comfortable with yourself isn't narcissistic. We should remember the source of the word from the Greek mythology. Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in the pool and couldn't leave it, thereby perishing.

Loving yourself for accomplishment and achievement is self confidence no? And last time I checked that was a good thing so yeah, good for you!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I have alot of confidence and am into myself too but I wouldn't post a status announcing it. I just make comments announcing it, LOL

I agree, those things are very different.
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Whether praising or criticizing, all people are inherently biased about themselves. Any opinion of worth/value/talent/flaws you ascribe to yourself has less credibility than if someone else holds that opinion.
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options
    Whether praising or criticizing, all people are inherently biased about themselves. Any opinion of worth/value/talent/flaws you ascribe to yourself has less credibility than if someone else holds that opinion.

I think the opinion I hold of myself is more valid than someone else's.

Maybe I'm a narcissist too.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

But you what those people we don't know say, no pain:no gain.
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I try not to love myself in public.

Thanks for making me laugh at my desk just now, LOL ...

As for the original question.... I think it's great to love yourself and be proud of yourself... it's the ones that walk around thinking they're somehow BETTER than everyone else, that I have a problem with. :huh:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Being proud of yourself, and being humble are different things. When I got my black belt a year ago, I was very proud, and I wanted to shout it from the rooftops how it made me feel, but at the same time, I know I am not the best at what I do, there are plenty of people senior to me who are better at the art than I am. That humbles me. I have so much to learn, I need not shout it from the rooftops, I must learn from those whose footsteps I follow.

The 8 virtues of a black belt:

Modesty
    Courtesy
    Integrity
    Compassion
    Gratitude
    Self-Control
    Perseverance
    Indomitable Spirit
  • CorvusCorax77
    Options

But you what those people we don't know say, no pain:no gain.

EXACTLY!

:love:

:laugh: :laugh: