Options
14567810»

Replies

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Stanley-Speaks-Of-Butts-Insult-Gif-On-The-Office.gif

Assuming this thread gets locked rather than deleted, I vote for this gif as the closer.

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    Now we're flagging for handing out stickers?! Who doesn't love stickers?!

Can I have a sticker? Preferably a magical unicorn one?

I'm out of stickers. How 'bout a sparkle pooping rainbow unicorn cookie?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjfEx0pIrESYfYmJD-ZINoYlkoD6KpkmDCrQU7_khlloo3Jo1iwQ

funny-oh-god-i-need-dis-01.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrNIb3a--WI

Now I'll never wear a size 2! *slams door*

No! It's ok remember, they're magic, so science doesn't apply. You can totes eat them all and never gain a pound.

Thank goodness for that! I bet they may even be negative calories...
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    1. Make passionate love under a brilliant Peruvian sunset with someone you will never speak to again.
    2. Scream into the void for exactly seven minutes, then follow with a fresh smoothie seasoned with your own tears.
    3. Rotate your mattress in tune with the phases of the moon.
    4. Drive a full size excavator directly into the middle of a naturally occurring lava sinkhole. Watch as it plummets, being received into the earth, like a gift.
    5. Eat at a calorie deficit.

YMMV tho.

LOL
    not in that order i hope.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    If no one is open to trying something new that doesn't require you to eat a diet where you have to restrict your calories then thats fine. Bash it all you want but at the end of the day I'm not the one that ever got myself into the position of being over weight. I'm the one that has always been fit, lean, and healthy. I'm the one that doesn't fill their body with animal carcass and puss from cow milk. I'm the one thriving on cruelty free, plant based all natural food that wakes up in the morning and slips on a size 2.

this is MFP gold right here….

I kind of can't believe it. It's so....grotesque.

i was not aware that cows milk had puss in it...

LOLOLOL, mammary glands are basically just modified sweat glands, things get expelled out of them yo. It's a miniscule amount.

Wow! Fun.

I might be gross but that doesn't faze me at all...my milk's pasteurized, I ain't bothered.

Doesn't bother me at all either! We are totally gross.
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ChantalGG wrote: »
    1. Make passionate love under a brilliant Peruvian sunset with someone you will never speak to again.
    2. Scream into the void for exactly seven minutes, then follow with a fresh smoothie seasoned with your own tears.
    4. Drive a full size excavator directly into the middle of a naturally occurring lava sinkhole. Watch as it plummets, being received into the earth, like a gift.

YMMV tho.

LOL
    not in that order i hope.

The screaming counts as cardio.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    What did I miss??
    If no one is open to trying something new that doesn't require you to eat a diet where you have to restrict your calories then thats fine. Bash it all you want but at the end of the day I'm not the one that ever got myself into the position of being over weight. I'm the one that has always been fit, lean, and healthy. I'm the one that doesn't fill their body with animal carcass and puss from cow milk. I'm the one thriving on cruelty free, plant based all natural food that wakes up in the morning and slips on a size 2.

giphy.gif

Rather puzzled as to why someone who’s all perfect and stuff is here.

To show us all The Way... DUH! ;)
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

YMMV tho.

You win the thread. :)
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Options
    I'm still waiting to see if the vegan girl actually knows what a calorie surplus is.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    Stanley-Speaks-Of-Butts-Insult-Gif-On-The-Office.gif

Assuming this thread gets locked rather than deleted, I vote for this gif as the closer.

cosign
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options

this is MFP gold right here….

I kind of can't believe it. It's so....grotesque.

i was not aware that cows milk had puss in it...

LOLOLOL, mammary glands are basically just modified sweat glands, things get expelled out of them yo. It's a miniscule amount.

Wow! Fun.

I might be gross but that doesn't faze me at all...my milk's pasteurized, I ain't bothered.

I don't think it's gross at all. Fun fact.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    if this thread makes it to page ten I will be shocked.
  • Saryia
    Saryia Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1. Weigh, measure and track EVERYTHING and put it into MFP
    2. Eat a lot of protein, which is filling
    3. Go for walks/runs daily for health reasons and appetite control
    4. Avoid drinking calories
    5. Eat a lot of fiber

#1 is by far the most important. Currently doing keto but you can lose weight with any diet where your intake is at a deficit, I just have been really enjoying the keto diet due to appetite control and the positive changes it's had on my hormones/skin.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mmuxy9p0aF1qf3z6fo1_500.gif

And we're done. Thread locked for violating guidelines 1, 2, and 4.
This discussion has been closed.